Sponsored

Search results

  1. Raptor R: Scary Fast

  2. Do 2.7s have a shudder at idle?

    My 2.7 shudders at 600 RPMs. Nothing that screams there’s something wrong with it but it is pretty annoying. Feels like the motor mounts are super stiff.
  3. Paint Issues - An Invitation to Share!

    I just took delivery of my truck today after it sat in Kansas City for about 2 months on a parts hold and boy oh boy where do I begin. Severe damage on the roof around the moonroof. On top of this, none of the audio in the truck works, along with the GPS and the entirety of FordPass. My dealer...
  4. My 2021 F150 has been in production status since 8/2/21

    Mine has been “in production” since July 8th. 37 days. Dealer told me it’s built as well. I also have no accessories or any of the items that are supposedly delaying production.
  5. 7/26 Build Week Club

    I’m a couple weeks before you but I’m still stuck in the same position. Dealer and ford performance are telling me it’s built with a mid-late august eta. Mine has no accessories, does yours have any?
  6. 7/5 Build Week Club

    Am I the only one here left on this screen? ?
  7. 7/5 Build Week Club

    Mines still in production 7/08. Nothing on palsapp either, KC build.
  8. 7/5 Build Week Club

    Does yours actually have the “built” box checked? If so you should be able to put your VIN into palsapp and something will come up.
  9. 7/5 Build Week Club

    Any of you guys who are awaiting shipment have a Kansas City build?
  10. 7/5 Build Week Club

    Best of luck getting your truck man! Nulls and pending for me too. I’m about 500 miles further than you too but keep us updated.
  11. 7/5 Build Week Club

    Ordered 5/29 Received VIN 06/14 Sticker showed up 6/29 with an 07/07 blend As of right now the truck says in production with the date being 07/08 Had an ETA of 07/22 but it jumped to 08/13 sometime late last night KCAP build.




Top