Sponsored

Search results

  1. Lane centering vs lane keeping

    This system does need some updates. I despise needing to keep a constant pull on the wheel to avoid messages along very straight sections of road when it is engaged. I often disengage it for that reason.
  2. Lane centering vs lane keeping

    I snapped a quick pic that I will try to make myself post from my iphone later tonight but I have the XLT gage cluster. When what I am describing is on I have a blue upside down U ahead on my truck like a forward wake. The front sensing radar indicators look about the same. The smaller blue...
  3. Lane centering vs lane keeping

    When LC is active, what does the cluster show on a 302A? I do not think I have LC, but have the LK. When adaptive cruise is on with the LK, it nearly drives its self and just about will besides giving me alerts to hold the wheel. It gives me those annoying alerts on very straight sections of...




Top