Sponsored

Search results

  1. Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

    My Tracker did super funky stuff yesterday, so it may just be that. It went back and forth from in transit, to awaiting shipment, and back twice. Now it has been delivered (last night at 9pm) and it still says "awaiting shipment". So it may just be a bit of a glitch. I would watch for the Window...
  2. Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

    Yep released the 24th soo roughly 12 days between release and transit. Hopefully yours is a tad bit shorter! Update: Truck is on its way and will be at the dealer today at 3pm. Woooooo!
  3. Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

    Looks like you were right. Just checked the tracker this morning and have been switched to In transit! Nothing showing up on the trucking site though, I will keep an eye on it. Hope yours gets shipped today as well ! EDIT : In transit but no ship date. Not sure if it goes into "In Transit"...
  4. Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

    Sorry. I should note I had another order that was messed up that is already delivered. I used those delivery stats to see the delivery time on Cassens site. it doesnt look like previous deliveries specify pickup dates.. That being said if you take a VIN off the delivery info and punch it in it...
  5. Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

    Thanks to @Antimatter Tremor I figured out a new way to track / estimate shipping times to my dealership today. I wanted to throw it out here so others had the info as well. This will likely only help those with CONVOY delivery. My truck is coming via CONVOY as we are approx 4 hours from the...
  6. Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

    Awesome truck! The sport leather interior is so nice. And the black roof liner is a game changer in my opinion as well. Enjoy!
  7. Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

    I am hoping that you are right. My dealer is a 4 hour truck ride from the plant and he said the day it ships it generally shows up next day. So I am eagerly awaiting a "In transit" update haha. But being as its been over a week of waiting for shipment I wondered if I may be waiting for a...
  8. Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

    I was wondering if you could check if there is any additional details other than "Awaiting Shipment" for my truck please? It has been sitting like this for a couple weeks now and I am worried its a chip shortage issue rather than just actually waiting to get on a truck. Vin: 1FTFW1E53MFB90141...
  9. More downtime just announced...

    This sucks :( Sorry to hear it. Mine was built 2 weeks ago but hasn't left the plant. If it makes you feel better I went through 3 different shutdowns hahaha.
  10. Dealer stopped installing Leveling Kits because customers are having issues with their Copilot / sensors

    Hey Guys, Picked up a 2.5inch motofab leveling kit recently and called the dealer to have it installed when the truck is delivered. They told me they would have to check because they are thinking of not doing level kits anymore as people have been having issues with copilot and crash sensors...
  11. Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

    Wooohooo! Enjoy. Mean looking truck! I got the 18s and I kinda wish I went for the 20s. did Palsapp update you constantly or just went from pending to delivered? Curious where yours was built and how long it took to go from awaiting shipment to in transit?
  12. Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

    Hey all, I am wondering if anyone else’s tracker is stuck on awaiting shipping? This is my second order and the first one went straight from produced to built so I was wondering if this is happening now. Palsapp also not updating just showing pending. Might just be a Canadian issue that they...
  13. 6/21 build week thread

    Thanks for the insight. This is what I am hoping. The first one That was messed up never changed from awaiting shipping , it just went straight to delivered. Hoping this is the case as well. It’s too bad Palsapp doesn’t update! Oh well. Thanks for the response. Enjoy your truck :)
  14. 6/21 build week thread

    5/4 Order date (second order as the first one had a mistake - First order was 3/18) 6/23 Blend date 6/23 Build Date Awaiting shipping now - Original ETA was 7/9, that has been changed to 7/27. Does anyone know if my dealer will be able to see more than "Awaiting shipping"? debating bugging them...




Top