Sponsored

Search results

  1. am I the only one with piss poor mpg

    22 King Ranch PB averaging 21.8 MPG, just went over 2200 miles on the truck. Still learning the idiosyncrasies of the PB. I do feel Normal is delivering better numbers than ECO. Haven't put enough miles in each to make an honest assessment to back this up 100%
  2. Side badges missing

    They sure did, already enjoying the quiet ride.
  3. 09/19/22 Build Week -- Final Delivery

    Yes I do, Thankfully, though the Powerboost badges weren't installed, really not sure I want or need them. Looks great without them.
  4. Side badges missing

    Picked up my 2022 King Ranch and the PowerBoost badging was not installed, didn't notice until I got the vehicle home. Really not sure if I want it on the truck.
  5. 09/19/22 Build Week -- Final Delivery

    I picked my long awaited King Ranch 11/7/22 from Chapman Horsham
  6. 09/19/22 Build Week -- Final Delivery

    That's 10/22/22 not 10/2/22
  7. 09/19/22 Build Week -- Final Delivery

    Built 9/27/22, just received an email from my dealer that the truck has arrived, 10/2/2. The delivery date to me is still not firmed up, so I expect a week or 2.
  8. 09/19/22 Build Week -- Final Delivery

    Just checked the order tracker. Invoiced 9/13/22 and blend date 9/20/22.
  9. 09/19/22 Build Week -- Final Delivery

    I just checked and I now have a window sticker. The vehicle shows in production. Looks like the spray in bedliner is not on the sticker. That's disappointing as now I will have to have done locally. Was only looking to add a bed cover once I received the vehicle.
  10. 09/19/22 Build Week -- Final Delivery

    Just joined the 9/19/22 group, pushed back from the 9/12/22 group.
  11. King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos

    Been waiting to move on from the unscheduled to the King Ranch group. Received a build date of 9/12/22.
  12. Unscheduled (No Assigned VIN) Club

    Ordered 12/23/21. Received build date tonight 9/12/22. Things are looking up.
  13. 2022 F150s Ordered in 2021

    Well it appears that my wait for scheduling has come to an end. Received my build date tonight. Week of 9/12/22.
  14. Ford Email 7/1/2022

    At least you received some kind of notification, I didn't receive that email yet. Ordered KR 12/23/21.
  15. 2022 F150s Ordered in 2021

    Ordered 12/23/21, order confirmation email 12/23/21, 2022 F-150 King Ranch, 4X4, Supercrew, Powerboast Hybrid, 5.5 Bed, King Ranch High Interior Package, Anti-Matter Blue/Stone Gray Accent Co-Pilot 360 Active Prep 2.0, Twin panel Moonroof, Trailer Tow Package, 360 Degree Camera Package, Wheel...
  16. Price Protection - New Vehicle orders

    You have any more follow up on this, looks like I'm in the same boat with the same dealer. Thanks.
  17. 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

    Here's mine for the list: 2022 F-150 King Ranch 4X4 Supercrew Powerboast Hybrid 5.5 Bed King Ranch High Interior Package Anti-Matter Blue/Stone Gray Accent Co-Pilot 360 Active Prep 2.0 Twin panel Moonroof Trailer Tow Package 360 Degree Camera Package Wheel Well Liners Spray-In Bed Liner Front...
  18. Unscheduled (No Assigned VIN) Club

    Adding myself to the club today. Ordered a 2022 King Ranch, High Equip GRP, Powerboost, Tow package, Active Prep package, Twin Panel Moonroof, W/W Liner and spray in bed liner, Antimatter Blue. Ordered 12/23/21, received an email from Ford almost immediately after the order placed confirming my...
  19. King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos

    Adaptive steering is mentioned as standard equipment on the KR High Equipment Group, didn't look on the other package as I ordered the High.
  20. King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos

    I have been pricing out a Lariat Sport, a Platinum and a King Ranch, I don’t like the Platinum wheels or the Lariat Sport interior, after seeing this picture of your truck, I was sold on the KR.




Top