Thanks. It's crazy how you hear some people say they had rub - I'm guessing it may have to do with different packages affecting how the truck sits (ie. tow pkg). I'm the guy that stays with factory wheels because I can't bring myself to spending that much money on aftermarket when you have...
When I searched, it seemed all the ones running 295/65/20s had a 2.5" level. I may be crazy, but a few months ago when I looked for Toyo 285/65R20s they didn't exist but now they're showing up - so likely what I'll go with. thanks all
I appreciate the two comments above but was really hoping for someone who has actually installed 295/65R20s. I currently have the factory Dynapro 275/60R20s which on tiresize.com state 32.9" diameter and the Toyo 295/65R20 state 35.1" diameter. That should mean there will be an additional 1.1"...
Most posts I've read have folks going with a 295/60/R20 with a level kit, but I was interested in a Toyo 295/65/R20 (w/Readylift 2" level) on a FX4 with factory 20s. Has anyone done a similar setup and can confirm no rub? For some reason the weight is fairly lighter than a 35x11.5 (plus cheaper)...
Has anyone measured the before and after MPG after doing a level and 35s? I've got a 2021 F-150 XLT FX4 with the 3.5 ECO and am getting crazy good highway mileage. I know mileage would drop, but wanting to see if anyone measured. thanks