Sponsored

Search results

  1. Nevada WTB Star White Driver Door

    Looking for a star white (paint code AZ) driver side front door. It can come with/without the mirror, interior panel, etc. Only really need the shell. Located in Vegas, but will travel to neighboring states or pay freight shipping for a clean door
  2. Side Parking Sensors Go Berserk When it is Triple Digits Outside

    Sorry to revive this thread, but mine are doing the same thing with the Vegas heat. Has anyone found a fix or know what the problem is? Mainly it’s the left rear for me
  3. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Do you mind checking my VIN again? I bought a mongoose and manually updated my 2021 Job 1 to get bluecruise and be up to date, but the Fordpass app is still showing 2.8.1 pending install which I am past now. My SYNC version is 22293 version 610 VIN: 1FTFW1ED8MFA38394 Any tips to get FordPass...
  4. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    1FTFW1ED8MFA38394 Just picked up the truck and wanted to see how many updates are available before I jump down the rabbit hole.
  5. Nevada Sold: WTB Mongoose Plus

    I’m back in a F-150 and im looking to buy a mongoose cable if anyone has one they aren’t using any longer. Shipped to 89143. Thanks!
  6. Nevada Sold: Mongoose Pro

    Selling a like new Mongoose Plus that I used to do FDRS updates to my truck in order to make it past the 1.7 update. Asking $400 shipped
  7. New Mexico VXDIAG VCX Nano

    Bump! $50 shipped or reasonable offer!
  8. So what IS the latest/current Sync4 version?

    I have a job 1 no blue cruise and I’m at 22034 rev 364 so I assume all job 1s can make it to 22034 regardless of blue cruise
  9. False Alarm Going Off

    Didn’t even think about this. Doing it right now, thanks man!
  10. False Alarm Going Off

    BCM is up to date. The alert I got was vehicle intrusion. Happens whether it’s parked outside or in a garage 2-3 times a week
  11. False Alarm Going Off

    My software is already up to date. I was hoping this would solve my issue, but it didn't help. Labs4Lightning, I haven't received any hood open alerts although I'll try opening and shutting to see if it changes anything. My dealership hasn't been able to diagnose and it's frustrating turning...
  12. False Alarm Going Off

    Is anyone else experiencing their alarm going off with false activations? I’m fully updated through FDRS and it will go off a few times a week if I don’t manually disable the motion sensors when exiting the vehicle. It’s a 21 powerboost if that matters. If anyone has any recommendations me (and...
  13. New Mexico Sold: WTB Mongoose Cable

    WTB mongoose cable. If you have one you no longer need or use interested in buying it. Shipped to 88310 or local (Southwest New Mexico or El Paso Tx area). Thanks!
  14. New Mexico Sold: VXDIAG VCX Nano

    Like new VCX Nano. No issues. I used it to do an update and forscan changes. $50 shipped.
  15. 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet

    Yeah I misread the instructions and thought since I had a "4" all I had to do was change it to a "0" and be good. I unplugged the module too like in the video and got the sound disabled. Thanks!
  16. 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet

    Have any powerboost owners had issues turning the pedestrian alert off? I had a 4 check digit and switched it to a 0 but may try the other method in the link too
  17. FordPass - Scriptable Widget (iOS, iPad, MacOS)

    I’m getting the same iCloud error too. Let me know if you get it fixed and how please!
  18. Texas WTB/T chrome mirror caps

    What part of Texas are you in? I’m in ND but will be down in San Antonio/Houston next month




Top