Hey team, any updates from anyone for build week 10/25 - I saw my tracker go down now back up and I have new window sticker - so 2 versions so far - 10/20 and new one now 10/27
Nice that you got it set for build day for 24th.... I am constantly checking all of the trackers. Side note my truck is coming from Dearborn to Canada :)
I have a blue sticker as well... one strange thing is yesterday I saw it finally on official ford tracker and nothing today, no errors, maybe they are updating the tracker?
Hey Team, got my window sticker early this morning, and now my VIN also works https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking, it never did before. Says in Prodcution on this official Ford tracker.
Seems I am in this club now from 09/27 build club to 10/25 build club.... we got this... hopefully more info on the trackers soon... now sticker for me yet.
I placed an order in Jan-28 and just got my vin, followed by another notice that my truck is scheduled for production late Sep, you should get a vin before anything.