Sponsored

Search results

  1. Chirping cricket-like sound from driver’s digital panel

    I am starting to wonder if there is any correlation between the fob and this sound? Oddly enough, I have only noticed the sound after starting the truck and just the initial driving. Although, I have seen postings of folks sitting in the truck with the truck OFF and hearing the chirp sound...
  2. Chirping cricket-like sound from driver’s digital panel

    Nothing so far. Taking truck in, in a few weeks for another issue and going to ask about this while there.
  3. New Ford F150 making rumble strip sound?

    I reached out to the dealership and noted the TSB and symptoms I am having and he was familiar with the issue and did not present any pushback on my request that both IWE actuator assemblies be replaced. Have an appointment for after the TG holiday to have them look at this and (hopefully)...
  4. New Ford F150 making rumble strip sound?

    Funny you note first cold snap below 30, as that is exactly what it was like this morning, 28-29 degrees and this was my first use - drive of the morning. Sounds like this is something I should call dealership about? Were they able to replace the part and or fix issue with your truck? Very...
  5. New Ford F150 making rumble strip sound?

    Driving 2025 Ford F150 XLT V. 8 Supercrew on highway on a seemingly smooth road when all of a sudden the truck sounded and felt like I was driving on a rumble strip? It lasted for maybe 50 yards and then I changed lanes and it seemed to stop and return to the usual smooth quiet ride? Explanation...
  6. Very loud and rough idle 2025 Ford F150 XLT

    Probably should have given more info. The truck is a 2025 Ford F-150 XLT V8 5.0 liter Supercrew. The noise is combo of a higher revving idle, that will start around or just above 1000 rpm, which will drop down to 600-800, and then at about 5 mins will drop into a quite - smooth 500 or just...
  7. Very loud and rough idle 2025 Ford F150 XLT

    Discouraged. Brand new truck sounds like it’s 5-10 years old the last couple starts 1st thing in the morning. Loud, almost a knocking sound, very rough for five minutes before eventually smoothing out and quiets down. I am stunned with this vehicle only driven 200 miles. This just started...
  8. iPhone will not stay paired with CarPlay on 2025 Ford F150 XLT

    Have tried deleting and re-paring along with resetting the dash sync by holding power and fast forward buttons. Nothing works? I can get it to pare initially, but as soon as I get the prompt for activating CarPlay, I see the Bluetooth on my phone immediately disconnecting with Ford F150??? So...
  9. Chirping cricket-like sound from driver’s digital panel

    Just checked back here to see if there has been any further updates. I called the Ford dealership and service has not heard of this issue reported. Suggested I have this checked when it’s time for an oil change and they can further look into the matter.
  10. Chirping cricket-like sound from driver’s digital panel

    Just found this forum. I just purchased a 2025 Ford F150 XLT v.8, and am hearing an intermittent chirping/cricket like sound from or near the driver side digital panel. Noticed it right away, and the pathology is eerily identical to other reports I have seen on other forums. Upon start-up and...




Top