I just installed a set yesterday. Beautiful wheels. Offset is STOCK at 44mm. Specs can be verified on Stage3 and Ford websites.
And to the observant one above, they are NOT side specific...on one side your spokes will angle forward, and on the opposite side backward. And it is fun to align the...
Outstanding analysis. I found to my surprise that my 18'' OEM Ford wheels were actually about 19.5'' in diameter, and my 20'' OEM wheels [Lariat wheels as above] were about 21.5'' in diameter.
My ride on the new 20'' wheels is definitely firmer, and hopefully I will not need that extra inch...
I am a little late to this thread, but I just put a set on my 2021 STX 4x4. Great looking set of tires and great price. I will update as I get some miles on them, but initially I am very happy with the look and technical specs for this tire. 275/60 R20 Discount Tire Fitted on Ford OEM 20''...
Hey All..I have been reading postings here about the largest tire possible to get on a stock, unlifted, unleveled 2021 F150 STX 4x4 for weeks, in the process of making my determination of what wheel and tire package to go to. I had the OEM STX magnetic grey 18'' rims with the Goodyear Territory...