Sponsored

Search results

  1. No start after running generator

    Just a follow up for anyone that may run into the same issue. It did end up being the fuel pump. Service rep said he has seen a slight uptick in fuel pump issues on the ’21 3.5 eco boost lately. Took almost a week to get the part in but resolved the issue. Looking back on it, I did notice a...
  2. No start after running generator

    Thanks for the responses. Ended up having it towed to the dealership to get it looked at today. I’m pretty stumped on what it could be but it almost felt like it couldn’t get adequate fuel supply. One time it turned over for a few seconds then acted like it was starving before quitting. In other...
  3. No start after running generator

    Thanks Dave, gave that a shot and it didn’t work. Seems like the fuel pump since I can get it to start for a quick second, then acts like it can’t get enough fuel. Anyone else lose a fuel pump at <30,000 miles?
  4. No start after running generator

    Need some help. I’m 70 miles from the house and can’t get my ‘21 3.5 eco boost to start. It’s been running fine all day while using the onboard generator at a tailgate then suddenly died. Will turn over but won’t start and just reached the crank limit. Plenty of fuel and battery appears to be...
  5. Not-in-EAP-and-Waiting-for-BlueCruise-OTA-updates Anonymous

    I’ve been trying to get 2.8.1 to install but have 4-5 failed attempts. I tried putting the trickle charger on and closing the hood but still failed. After the latest failed attempt, the “Update Now” button in the system update screen is grayed out and I get a prompt saying no system updates...
  6. Cupholder Lights Not Staying On

    I managed to figure out the issue today, embarrassingly after a couple weeks of trying and of course on the same day I decided to finally post about it. I was trying to adjust the cluster display brightness after hearing this fixed the issue but I didn’t realize there is a separate ambient...
  7. Cupholder Lights Not Staying On

    Can anyone comment if their cupholder ring lights stay on after the overhead lighting dims when closing doors at night? Mine are turning off even though the blue led light in the phone charger compartment is staying on. Any ideas on how to keep them on if they do in fact default to turning off...
  8. Lane Centering randomly shutting off

    I have the same issue occasionally. Only way I have found to re-activate lane centering is to shut down the truck and restart. I would agree that on a few occasions, it has turned itself off without warning or a “cancelled” message and then gives the “Lance Centering Assist not Available“...
  9. Pretty pleased with the Oedro under seat storage system

    Nice setup. I’ve been thinking about doing something like this as well. I see you have it bolted to the seat frame but do you think it would stay in place if it wasn’t bolted? Folding up the seats with kids car seats installed is a pain and I would like to be able to slide it out when needed...
  10. “Bubble” on instrument cluster?

    I get the same bubble every time I start up. Not a Powerboost though, just the eco.
  11. Lane Centering Not Working

    I’m having the same issue occasionally. It seems to happen to me at sections of the highway where 2 lanes goes to 3. When a new lane line starts to form the 3rd lane and the truck is to close to that lane, it shuts off and gives the “deactivated” error message. I’ve been able to avoid it by...




Top