My 502a is lowered 3/5, and all I had to do different on the lariat is the optional headlight levelling sensor relocation brackets that ridetech sells. Every thing still works perfect, radar cruise, bendy lights, lane keep...
Ridetech on a crew cab here, and it's a very well put together kit. Vibrations seem to be hit or miss, mine's all good. I have this rattle in the back on bad roads, which I believe to be the shock bushings, can't say for sure... And keep in mind, it rides ok on smooth pavement, but the minute it...
Thanks!
If you're talking about rear axle, you have some room for adjustment with the ride tech brackets. With the back up in the air, loosen the shocks and u-bolts, that allows you to shift it side to side a tiny bit. Half inch adjustment maybe, but it helped a lot on mine. I maxed it out to...
this is 305/45r22, so just under a 33, on a 9.5 +20 offset, and it barely clears the rear crash bar. if your wheel sticks out more, it rubs for sure... 305/40r22 might be better, or get rid of the crash bars
Mine is doing it too... doesn't seem to be temperature related. Can only hear it when coasting in 2wd, mostly after long drives (3-4 hours). If I touch the brakes or let the truck decel, it goes away. If I give it some gas, goes away. And when I engage 4a or 4h, goes away. It's like a weird...
The performance tune in normal mode is how these trucks should come from factory. I tried the tow tune, and went back to performance. Shifting at around 1/4 throttle may seem a bit aggressive at first, but it gets much smoother after some time.
Higher trims available in reg and ext cabs
An ext cab 5.5ft bed option like the gen1 raptor
Coyote hybrid powertrain
A moonroof that doesn't rattle and squeak
A premium sound system that sounds good
never heard of issues with it, but the main reason i tuned my truck is to get rid of it, as you can hear it with an exhaust, and saw absolutely no difference on MPG