Sponsored

Search results

  1. Help Tracking

    Hi All, I was wondering if there was someone that has access to Ford VRR that might be willing to help me track my truck. My truck shows built on 7/7 and shipped. The last VRR screen shot I got was that the vehicle arrived the Newark, NJ Port 07/21 by rail. As of right now, I still have not...
  2. 7/5 Build Week Club

    I’m hoping this is the week. My truck has been sitting at the local port waiting on transport to the dealer for 2 weeks now. My tracker states delivery this week. Hope it gets in. I was hoping it would arrive early but doesn’t seem to be the case.
  3. 7/5 Build Week Club

    Glad to hear no issues and ur getting ur truck soon
  4. 7/5 Build Week Club

    Just got update from Dealer. My window sticker says convoy but there tracker said it got shipped to Northeast by rail. It says its been in the tri state area since last Thursday but no movement on the last step which is delivery to dealer.
  5. 7/5 Build Week Club

    Hey 07/05 group. Glad to see 1 of us received their built truck or atleast delivered to dealer. Just curious to know if anyone’s status is changing on palsapp or getting notification from dealer that there truck is coming in earlier. My Ford tracker states arrival between 8/5 to 8/11 but on...
  6. 7/5 Build Week Club

    My truck updated today. It changed from 10/31 back to 08/11 and now it shows in transit. Big relieve that it didn’t get stuck. I hope it will b faster then 08/11. Just don’t see how it can take so long to get from Dearborn to NYC
  7. 7/5 Build Week Club

    Mine updated to 10/31 as well. I am praying that it’s just a typo or mistake. I feel like something must have happened for all of us to get pushed back. The only thing I am thinking is that Ford announced that they were gonna ship out all the trucks they had parked without chips. I just hope...
  8. 7/5 Build Week Club

    Hi there. Limited with Power Boost & Spray Liner as well here. Going to NYC/NJ area. Receipt Date 2021-05-05 ETA End Date 2021-08-11 Production Date 2021-07-07
  9. 6/28 build week thread ? ?

    My Limited is scheduled out of Dearborn for week of 6/28 and day of 6/29. Still no window sticker. This morning the Ford tracking website showed In-Production but no window sticker. This afternoon it was back in Order confirmed. I hope I didn’t get moved back.




Top