Sponsored

Search results

  1. If Ford called you tomorrow asking for one design change… what are you telling them

    This is a bit general, but I would say actively support 3rd party repair and modifications. The main example that comes to mind is the encrypted can bus which makes a LOT of things a pain in the ass.
  2. Is it possible to swap a regular tailgate for a Pro Access Tailgate?

    Which additional latch are you talking about? I'm looking at the beds compared with tailgates down and the side latches look the same. I don't see how there could be a latch on the bottom as that would interfere with the tailgate opening. If the following picture is the latch to which you speak...
  3. Folding Shifter Delete & Rotary Knob Swap

    Did you end up using this part and thus get an answer? I am curious. The only other place I've seen it mentioned is a guy on the lightning forums supposedly have issues, but that could just be a bad part.
  4. 2022 Platinum Chrome Delete - In Progress

    How did you do the running boards? I'm wondering if they will be easy to take apart and vinyl wrap/paint them.
  5. Heated Steering Wheel Retrofit - updated with information

    Thanks for the responses @Je1279 , @hpwjr , and @ewrich2009 . After a little more looking I'm noticing that 2023s seem to ALL be missing several other features too. Specifically the multi-contour seats and active park assist. After looking at several they all had this issue. For the 2022s I can...
  6. Heated Steering Wheel Retrofit - updated with information

    Sorry if this is a question I should be able to answer myself, but I didn't want to try to search through a 100+ page thread. I'm planning to purchase a used F-150 later this year. So far every 2023 I've looked at had the heated steering wheel removed. Consequently, I've been focusing on 2022s...




Top