Sponsored

Search results

  1. XLT to Become "ACTIVE"???

    We live in a time where people think if we come up with new names for things, they'll sound more intelligent, or at least less bad: "Unalive" instead of "dead", "gaslight" instead of "lie". Now "Active" is supposed to sound more appealing than "XLT" and all the legacy that label brings.
  2. If Ford called you tomorrow asking for one design change… what are you telling them

    Give us a modern, naturally-aspirated version of the 300 C.I. straight 6!
  3. If Ford called you tomorrow asking for one design change… what are you telling them

    Make 4A available at least down to the XLT. Option to not have the foldaway shifter party trick. Level it and get rid of the rake. Introduce LOTS of fun, bold colors. Lower the price 15%-20% across the board.
  4. What’s in Your Garage (Besides Your F-150)? Let's Share!🚗🛠️

    2019 Bullitt, only 8,400 miles so far.
  5. Is Ford Bringing Back The Ranchero?

    I thought Ford should offer a 2-door, long-bed Maverick with unique styling touches, and call it the Ranchero.
  6. Fold down shifter won't come up - 24 F150 Lariat issue

    This gimmick party trick needs to go. I know it's helpful with the work desk, but still.
  7. 5.0 engine unavailable to KingRanch and Platnium 2024

    Just more of Ford's packaging/optioning bullshit. They've drifted far afield from the company from whom I've purchased 7 new vehicles over the years.
  8. 4A vs 4H Snow driving

    I can totally relate to the "no patience" scenario!!
  9. 4A vs 4H Snow driving

    TFL Truck has an older video of Micah taking an F150 with 4A through some deep CO snow, and it went through great. I remember he was having so much fun at how well it did. But I'm not discounting your experience at all.
  10. 4A vs 4H Snow driving

    I also live in western PA and only have a '20 5.0 XLT, so no 4auto (thanks, Ford, you suck at option availability). Anyway, in 4H the front really binds when I take a slow turn, even in snow. It binds and then releases.
  11. Help with tire selection

    I am very happy with my General Grabber ATX's, same as what's on the Tremor. Very stable in the rain, reasonably quiet.
  12. DIY White lettering on KO2’s

    That is just so hot.
  13. How To Ruin A Truck

    I'm curious how much higher this rating would be if had just the 3.5EB. That battery on the PB has to be heavy.
  14. Off Topic (but am very interested in what y’all have to say)

    I have a Bachelor's in Applied Mathematics. Now I'm 61 years old. Started out in Fortran programming and worked up to directing software support teams. Here's what I learned and it's too damned late for me to do anything about it: 1. No matter what you think your plans are now, your body is...
  15. 2024 F-150 Refresh Revealed! New Design, Tech, Base 2.7L EcoBoost Engine, Pro Access Tailgate

    I'm so pissed at Ford. I know this is a personal quirk, but I would like a little chrome on the outside and cloth seats. So that would be an XLT, right? The seats on the non-sport XLT's was very light. I was hoping it would be darker this year. But nope. Look at how light the cloth on these...
  16. Any off-road tires that are good in the snow?

    I got 20" General Grabber ATX's this year. Love them so far but one test remains: Snow. They were rated highly on Tire Rack for snow, so fingers crossed.
  17. Repair Costs Are Out of Control: $5,600 Bill for Some Tail Lamps.

    When you sink a metal mailbox pole into an entire bag of concrete, it's guaranteed that your wife will back your F-150 directly into it taillight first, the first time she drives your truck. Anyway, for my 2020 F-150, it cost me $230 at the dealer's parts desk and 10 minutes of my own time to...
  18. Diode Dynamics Elite Max Headlights installed! (with photos)

    How about installation and any issues? I hear the Morimotos are easy plug & play. Were the Aplharexes the same? I have no wiring skills whatsoever. Getting away with $1k less spend keeps the wifey-poo happy.




Top