Sponsored

Search results

  1. Nitto Terra Grappler G3 - Long-Term Reviews?

    Im looking to get mine soon, but im stuck between the stock 275/60r20s or one inch taller in your size, the 275/65r20s. I've got a 23 powerboost and want an AT that doesn't destroy mileage, and Im hoping the electric low end torque boost with a tire that isn't much heavier means its minimal...
  2. Start&stop

    I don't know why you'd turn it off. I hate start/stop on most vehicles but since my poweboost doesn't use the starter to ignite and you have immediate power from the electric motor, it's seemless. What is annoying about the PB and reason for wanting to turn it off?
  3. Heat Exchanger or Resonator Rattle - Worse Under Light Acceleration

    Update - the noise is back and loud. I've been tapping on the resonator and think its coming from inside it. Ill have to take it back in... ugh.
  4. Heat Exchanger or Resonator Rattle - Worse Under Light Acceleration

    They told me left rear and it says that on the paperwork, but I got underneath the truck after I wrote this and noticed the same you did. Clearly not left. I also wonder if they had to take off heat shields to see the harness. Ill try to get more info from the tech at some point. Wish you the...
  5. Heat Exchanger or Resonator Rattle - Worse Under Light Acceleration

    Jerome - you and I have conversed on this topic in a few threads but mine had only 1k left on warranty and I was going out of the country for a few days, so I decided to take it in and give it another try. Historically, I was told that the noise was the wastegates and that it was normal but this...
  6. Heat Exchanger or Resonator Rattle - Worse Under Light Acceleration

    I have this exact issue under same conditikns, but the dealer keeps telling me it's the wastegate rattle. They have it wrong. I just went back under the bottom to pound on some of the exhaust and I was able to get some noise coming from the heat exchanger area. I'm hoping to take it in and get...
  7. Do you get Trailer Disconnected notices alot?

    Still solved my problem... just sayin. I have no more issues and no new ones from it.
  8. Do you get Trailer Disconnected notices alot?

    For me, it was moisture in the connectors back at the hitch. I dropped the spare tire, pulled off the trailer light connector and put dielectric grease on the pins. Put the connector back in place into its bumber mount, and haven't had a problem since. There are videos on how to do this. Took me...
  9. Do you get Trailer Disconnected notices alot?

    Yes this works. My 23 F150 Powerboost did the same, intermittently, with or without a trailer connected. It started after towing in the rain for the first time with ~5k miles on the truck. I bought some dielectric grease, removed the trailer connector plug from inside the back bumber, and...
  10. Powerboost Rattle - Cam Phasers When Switching from Electric to Gas/Hybrid Mode?

    DmAC has a video that sounds just like what I have, coming more from the drivers side. It was solved by replacing the cat. https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/clanking-rattling-when-revving-or-starting-engine.7093/
  11. Powerboost Rattle - Cam Phasers When Switching from Electric to Gas/Hybrid Mode?

    @Jerome10, did you ever get to the bottom of your noise? You've described what I'm dealing with to a T, also a 2023 Poweboost. I've had two shops tell me it was the wastgate and I've added springs, but those didn't help. What does seem to help is when I rev the engine in park a few times to get...




Top