Sponsored

Search results

  1. Ordering a 24’ regular cab short bed 2X4 / 4X4 debate.

    2025 RCSB 2wd stage 2 whippled here. Since I'm old school, I removed the spare tire and added 400# weight ballast mounted to the frame. This is around the same difference in weight as the 4wd vs. the 2wd. With this arrangement I can add or remove 100# incrementally. No unmanageable traction...
  2. 2021 5.0 V8 Fuel Economy

    In my new 2wd with 3.73 gear using 93 octane, I was able to average 21 mpg hand calculated in sport mode driving from Maryland to Dallas. I was driving the speed limit or beyond occasionally shifting down to 7th.
  3. Introductions and Welcome Thread! 👋

    Hi from Dallas. I just purchased a '25 XL RCSB 2wd. I will be using my imagination and this forum to help determine what I should spend money on personalizing this blank canvas. Supercharger, suspension, wheels etc.. Thanks for the contributions!




Top