Sponsored

Search results

  1. Charging Travel Trailer Lithium batteries question

    I have a 21 F-150 XLT w.3.5L turbo and planning to purchase a travel trailer and I’m trying to decide to go with AGM or Lithium batteries in the trailer. The trailer is setup to use either but my question is will there be any issues with the truck charging the lithium batteries while driving...
  2. Tailgate button not working.

    The dealer was not very helpful at all. I probably spent 10-15 hours on the phone with Ford Customer Care center. I'll be mailing a letter to Ford Customer relations tomorrow, the lack of receiving OTA updates has been an issue since I purchased my truck... Anyway, thanks for the replies
  3. Tailgate button not working.

    I was hoping to remove this post before anyone replied. After an hour on the phone with the OTA group I was able to fix the problem. I had to update my FP app, perform a FP reset. Now you must press the buttons twice quickly to open the tailgate. I no longer have an issue with my dealer.
  4. Tailgate button not working.

    Tailgate button located on the tailgate is now working intermittently, key fob will open it, tailgate switch on the dash and using the door keypad will not open it. It worked great until I picked my truck up from the dealer today. My truck in being serviced to update 13 modules that have not...
  5. Rhino Rack Batwing awning on a short bed topper

    I’m looking for anyone who has installed a batwing on their topper. Did you install the full size version or the compact version? Are you satisfied with the fit and function? Would you purchase the same item again or go with another product? Thanks in advance.
  6. Ford CEO: 2024 F-150 refresh to have 2400 fewer parts

    Just a hunch but my guess is the driver of this is to cut mass thus increasing gas milage and miles between charges, also to transfer assembly touch labor cost and part cost onto the end user when repairs/replacements are necessary.
  7. Rear axle bolt failure...AGAIN!!

    Thank you for this info, this answers many of my questions.
  8. Rear axle bolt failure...AGAIN!!

    I don't know, I have not seen a cross-section of the hub assy but the dealer service department has stated that it is unsafe to drive. I really don't want to believe that a bolt is a single point failure resulting in an unsafe to drive vehicle but that is what I have been told.
  9. Rear axle bolt failure...AGAIN!!

    The way to check the status is to remove the Ford Logo axle cover
  10. Rear axle bolt failure...AGAIN!!

    It's a rattling at low speeds less than 10 mph with windows down, stereo off
  11. Rear axle bolt failure...AGAIN!!

    Thanks for the attachment, it included more into than I've been able to obtain from my dealer.
  12. Rear axle bolt failure...AGAIN!!

    I can't get anyone at the dealer to tell me what the problem fix is. When the bolt fails then they replace the axle and the bolt but I don't know if the fix is to replace the bolt with a higher strength fastener or due to material capability they have to replace the axle as well when using a...
  13. Rear axle bolt failure...AGAIN!!

    Nothing other than highway speeds and noticed it when I got off the highway and pulled up to a stop sign.
  14. Rear axle bolt failure...AGAIN!!

    This is really beginning to piss me off. I've had a second axle bolt failure, this time on the other side. Apparently there is a group of engineers and analysts somewhere in the engineering staff at FORD that has no idea of Fracture Critical Parts, Single Point Failures and redundancy of...
  15. 2021 Sync Warning!!

    All due respect! Mediocracy, wow what a way to live. Buy the least worse vehicle, marry the person who pisses you off the least, vote for the least worse person. Guess its all about settling! Why has being the best you can be been replaced by being enough to get by?
  16. 2021 Sync Warning!!

    "Be patient, they'll figure it out" That is exactly the problem. They should have fixed this before deployment. All FORD is saying is to Hey, bend over and take.
  17. SYNC 2021 RESET warning

    Well you're entitled to your opinion but the use of a Ford product should not be dependent on knowledge of a 3rd party. Anyone should should know that performing a reset would delete any customization setting that the user has performed such as address book, bluetooth connections, favorites...
  18. SYNC 2021 RESET warning

    Today I lost GPS, Sat Radio and cell phone connection functionality to sync today. After trouble shooting, rebooting my truck without any success I performed a "RESET - to factory defaults". Looking back I should have disconnected/reconnected the battery to see if that reboot would work but I...
  19. 2021 Sync Warning!!

    Today I lost GPS, Sat Radio and cell phone connection functionality to sync today. After trouble shooting, rebooting my truck without any success I performed a "RESET - to factory defaults". Looking back I should have disconnected/reconnected the battery to see if that reboot would work but I...




Top