Sponsored

Search results

  1. Swapped crappy STX grill

    Avalanche gray!
  2. Swapped crappy STX grill

    Thank you!
  3. Swapped crappy STX grill

    Thank you! What are they worth?
  4. What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Swapped the color match STX grill with a factory XL carbon black grill. Looks more aggressive I think!
  5. Swapped crappy STX grill

    Swapped the STX grill for a standard black XL grill and I think it’s a huge improvement. This is how Ford should design these trucks. I know some people prefer the color match from top to bottom but I wish they would let us customize instead of having to change this out after the fact.
  6. Clicking noise from dash while applying brakes in drive

    Noticed today a clicking noise while I apply the brakes. I know this can happen in park but what would be the reason for this to happen in drive? It sounds like a relay clicking. Happens after I got 20 mph then is consistent even below that speed.




Top