“Given the Ioniq 5 had only 8 percent charge remaining, we used the F-150 Lightning's 240-volt outlet to provide the vehicle with some extra juice to ensure it could reach the next non-Tesla charging spot.”...
Exactly, acceleration is king! Just traded up to a ‘22 Lightning… right at 4 seconds to sixty. I love the EcoBoost, Powerboost and Coyote but the launch of this Lightning is awesome.
This process looks like it began sometime after Dec. 21, 2022. Satellite photos from that date show a handful of lots packed to the brim with to-be-delivered pickups. By Jan. 10, only the southeast lot is stuffed with a few more peppering the rest of the facility...
Busy with updates last few days, first the trailer update and now 2.7.3. My truck is on the home WiFI, in driveway and scheduled for automatic updates at 2 AM daily. Hopefully laying groundwork for Bluecruise. Got letter in mail on free year.
Not sure, the way I read this, as long as wifi is avail, will update either way:
" Your vehicle does not need to be running for the update to take place." "https://help.ford.com/update-sync/wifi/
Your vehicle doesn’t have to be running for the update to start and/or complete.
You must use an...
I have a 21 Powerboost and it connects to home Wi-Fi in my driveway. I’ve been getting updates that I notice in the app. But for the first time this week I received a prompt before getting out of the car for the trailer recall update. Warned that I need to secure vehicle then began countdown...
“Ford Motor Co., beset by ongoing production woes, told dealers on Saturday they will not receive any new-vehicle retail allocations until the end of May, although it continues to produce vehicles and fill customer orders. That means new-car showrooms that have been nearly empty for months will...
“
Dealers like Granger Motors expected the same, according to Zach Westrum, who inherited the company from his father. Westrum considered the Bronco an opportunity to become a bigger player in the market of 3,000 or so Ford stores, so he offered a set price, $1,000 below MSRP. At the time of the...
Sheesh! : https://apple.news/AU0b0z0C6SZi1ZGFANIJAWA
Difficulties in obtaining semiconductor chips will prompt Ford Motor to temporarily halt or scale back auto production at eight plants in North America, the company said Friday, according to reports.
KEEP ON TRUCKIN’: 40 MILLIONTH FORD F-SERIES FOR U.S. CUSTOMERS ROLLS OFF THE LINE
January 27, 2022
The forties have been good to Ford F-Series. Ford has 45 years as America’s best-selling truck and 40 years as best-selling vehicle, and now, Ford is celebrating production of its 40-millionth...