Sponsored

Search results

  1. Rubbing noise when reversing with the wheel turned at full lock?

    Yep happens all the time.. wheel well is too big.. mine does also
  2. 2022 F-150 Headlights/fog lights

    Morning folks !! Ok I need some help... I have a 2022 F-150 the switch blade is out on one of them, NOT the headlight. And the fog light on the same side is out. I currently have the Ford ESP plan with the lighting add on. I have been FIGHTING with the dealership on this. They say it's not...
  3. 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet

    Afternoon folks.. did anyone ever figure out how to add speed limit signs in your speed/tach display area ? Is it a Forscan change only? or are there other things that need to be added such as navigation or cameras? Thanks in advance !!
  4. F-150 engineers contact

    I am wondering the same thing.. our 2023 Explorer has been in the shop for a total of 5 weeks.. 3 weeks first time and 2 the next. The reason is the Ford Pass and OTA don't work and still don't. The dealer has been AWESOME.. ( still under warranty) they have replaced the modem, gateway module...
  5. 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet

    Hey folks !! Question for the Forscan gurus.. I have a 22 F-150 302A 4x4. I am wondering about the 4A option. Can you put a switch with the 4A in providing it has the plug and will work ? Have to change anything? Thanks !!
  6. 2022 XLT 302A Window/rear sliding window

    Thanks. It did wind up being that but .!.!.! I put a fuse tap on that one for my interior lights I installed. Those worked but the window and back slider didn't.. Weird. Why would one work and not the other ? I did use a 5 amp fuse. Coukd that be ? Not enough juice ? IDK so for now I...
  7. 2022 XLT 302A Window/rear sliding window

    Hey folks.. ok this is weird I know ! So I went to open my back sliding window and it didn't open. Tried opening back windows, nothing. Both fronts no problem. Went to each back door, and tried to open. Nothing !!! Front passenger good. Any ideas ? I did just get an OTA Update.. haven't tried...
  8. DRL Issues

    it is a dealer issue. but for those of us out of warranty we are screwed. These lights have no bulbs except the side marker. The low/high beam are a sealed unit. Seems as though they are burning out on folks quite frequently. This is an expensive fix for us outside warranty
  9. Potential issues with passenger side DRL

    Still have issues with the flickering issue. When is Ford gonna correct thus issue ? you are wel aware of this issue and yet STILL nothing done
  10. 2022 F-150 XLT DRL issue.

    Hey folks.. new to the threads. I have a 2022 F-150 XLT with the 302A package and the V-8 that I bought used. 39k miles Noticed the front passenger low beam is out and my lights flicker. I went to replace the bulb and found out there is no bulb. Do I have to replace the whole assembly? Should I...
  11. DRL Issues

    Hey folks.. is this thread still alive ?




Top