Sponsored

Search results

  1. Fuel Tank Size - 23 gallons?

    Kudos on your Ford "stable" Shelby Legendary. Thanks for buying Fords, you are helping to support my retirement... PS: I also use to get 28MPG on my 21 PB on short trips...
  2. Fuel Tank Size - 23 gallons?

    My 2021 PB Lariat had a 32 gal tank. I used to run it down to 31.5. I just picked up a 25 Platinum, I will let you know in a week or so when I fill it up for the first time if I get to run it down to the fuel light (or lower). My 2018 2.7 Lariat had the "available" optional 36 gal tank, that I...
  3. 2025 Platinum noise coming in to the cabin?

    Anyone have this issue with there Power Boost ? I just picked up a 2025 PB 701 and it has a Droning / vibrating noise on the passenger side in the cabin. Sounds like somewere " under foot well" that might be telegraphing under the "dash" on the same side of the interior. It seams to be RPM...
  4. Ordering-has Ford lost it?

    I agree with you on every point since almost the same the same thing has happed to me. The plant canceled 2024 order, and the 25 I have on order will not cost me twice as much with no sale incentives. Someone at Ford Marketing has made a grave mistake here and will most likely lose long time...
  5. Let’s face it, Powerboosts are not reliable

    21 PB Lariat/Sport 8/21 (job 2 Build) 7.2w Gen Loaded except roof. 26K Miles. Next to Flawless, No recalls! One 12 battery, and B Cruise module updates all covered on Warranty. No complaints here..




Top