Sponsored

Search results

  1. California New Rigid Industries D-Series Pro Off Road Lights

    Two pairs sold. One pair left.
  2. California Raptor Wheel and Tire Take Offs

    Yeah, I don't want them to sit for long so I priced them pretty low, I think. The price is less than five new tires alone. I'm a little surprised nobody has picked these up yet. Even if it's just for the tires.
  3. California Raptor Wheel and Tire Take Offs

    It would make for a great road trip! The weather is warmer here this time of year lol
  4. California Sold: Raptor Wheel and Tire Take Offs

    SOLD - I have a full set of Raptor take off wheels and tires. Includes the full size spare. Tires are BFGoodrich All Terrain K02’s 315/70R17. Came off of a 2024 Raptor with 19 miles. Asking $1500 OBO for the set. They are like new. Do not include TPMS sensors. Local pick up in the Los Angeles area.
  5. California New Rigid Industries D-Series Pro Off Road Lights

    I have three pairs of Rigid D-Series Pro lights for sale. Planned to install these on my truck but plans changed. They are all brand new in the box, never installed. One box was opened to show the contents inside, the other two are still factory sealed. Asking $150 per pair. Prefer local pick up...
  6. Ford Performance tune for 3.5's coming (It's here!)

    Lol I don't feel like I do but that's the best MPG I've been able to get with city driving, even before the calibration. The wife and I took a trip to Idaho and on that mostly highway 16 hour drive I got it to about 16MPG. That was the best I had ever seen.
  7. Ford Performance tune for 3.5's coming (It's here!)

    I've been lurking these forums for a while and thought I'd finally contribute. I had the Ford Performance calibration installed on my 3.5 EB a week ago and here are my thoughts on it (skip to the bottom for a summary of the details below): -There is a noticeable throttle response improvement...




Top