Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2021 5.0 oil consumption

    I started this thread. I’ve “disposed” of my 2021 F150 5.0l after getting the oil consumption run-around from Ford, 7 trips to dealer in 7000km and no sign of resolution or intent to repair. This was my third and last new F150. I will go out of my way to ensure my family and friends shop...
  2. 2021 5.0 oil consumption

    Ok, went to the dealer after second oil light warning at 4000km. They changed oil/filter and have requested I return so they can check levels every 320km until I burn another litre.. It’s an “oil consumption test”. I live 154 km from dealer, so can only drive to dealer then home again for 320km...
  3. 2021 5.0 oil consumption

    Second oil light occurrence at 4000km. Heading back to the dealer.
  4. 2021 5.0 oil consumption

    No, not a troll thread. I’ve had to add a litre of oil every second gas fill. 2 litre in first 3000km. I’m not driving much because of Covid and plan to return to dealer around 6000km (service is recommended at 14,000). At this rate I will never need to change oil, the 8 litre capacity will be...
  5. 2021 5.0 oil consumption

    Warning to new 5.0l buyers. I traded my 2014 F150 with 5.0 litre engine (never EVER added oil in 6 years) for a 2021 F150 5.0 litre. At 1,300km the oil light came on for a 1 litre top up. The truck puffs blue smoke on a cold start-up. I don’t like where this is headed.




Top