Sponsored

Search results

  1. Dealer Stuck- Camera Recall Campaign 25S49/25V315

    It really depends who you get working on your vehicle for the computer side - so many people have such bad communication and problem solving skills. Super frustrating as a customer.
  2. Adaptive Cruise Oddity

    I created a thread regarding this issue just before the forum meltdown (this forum went down for a couple days due to a database error) and it was deleted. I didn't want to rewrite everything - as it was a doozy, but now this thread is gaining some more eyes I will write a quick summary: I've...
  3. Adaptive Cruise Oddity

    i see the disable the ADSA (advance driver systems), was there something else you saw?
  4. Adaptive Cruise Oddity

    Anyone have any luck with this? After 10+ dealer visits, IPMA replaced twice, software updates of all modules, it still happens and drives me crazy and the dealership cannot fix it.
  5. Folding Shifter Delete & Rotary Knob Swap

    Reminds me of my old Maverick haha
  6. 2024 Ford F150 4X4 Leveled on 35’s

    Good looking truck! I use the same wheels for my winter tires, but yours looks better with the beefy tires!
  7. Recently purchased a new 2024 STX SCrew 4x4 - But there’s an issue

    I feel your pain. When you buy brand new, you don’t want a repaired vehicle and unknown history. You bought brand new to have all history (which is zero) and the truck be…. Brand new! I worked in automotive for over 10 years. Unfortunately transport damage happens and repairs need to take...
  8. Ford Pass V5.12.0 Climate Controls

    My Canadian 24 lariat has the climate settings in the app now, but now my heated seats and steering wheel won’t go on with the fob it appears. It also looks like vented seats won’t go on in summer, but that is speculation - should be auto climate and auto seats? ?
  9. I really don't get the PB hate.

    So a recall and bulletin isn't considered an issue for you? Give your head a shake. You can't take away from an ownership experience "other than recalls and bulletins". I would say, 13 trips to the dealer over 22 months is a huge issue for just "recalls and bulletins" alone. And no, it did not...
  10. I really don't get the PB hate.

    I ditched my hybrid maverick for a regular f150. Too many recalls, safety bulletins, technical bulletins. Just too much headache.
  11. HELP I am on the fence 2024 or 2025 F-150 Platinum 702a or 2024 F-150 Platinum 703a

    I went 24 due to incentives and they had one incoming that was 95% what I wanted (it was missing oem bedliner) I had to have it done aftermarket. I was worried I couldn’t get all my options but I lucked out. I love the keypad and use it so much.
  12. First Truck - Snow Driving Experience Typical?

    Winter tires are a must. I bomb by everyone driving 50% under the speed limit, and they probably say “look at that truck a$$hole” hahaha ?
  13. Anyone install 2024 OEM LED bed lights

    thanks so much for updating this thread. Did you have to modify any pins or connectors? or was the J harness plug and play, with a switch and two bed lights?
  14. Lariat 502A vs. Platinum 701A – Need Input Before Pulling the Trigger

    Are they still charging more for “HUD enabled” windshields? I would look at that. Where I live the rocks for winter (damaged glass) on the road / snow/slush for power running boards, I didn’t get either for those two reasons.
  15. Brought HOSS home yesterday

    I too came from a maverick. Too many recalls, tsbs, issues and more for a brand new truck. I have been enjoying the F150, but man the gas from the hybrid mav is 3x for the same distance ? but can carry twice the motorcycles ?
  16. Diode Dynamics Crosslink Light bar, 360° & Driving Features....

    Is the lane change feature only during blue cruise? I am having some issues with my truck and I want to make sure before I bring it up at the dealer! Thanks,
  17. Adaptive Cruise Oddity

    I get this every time I use cruise on a non BC road. I have a 2024 that I picked up last week. It’s so fing annoying. Dealership “can’t recreate” the problem.
  18. BlueCruise Pricing Lowered For Both Annual & Monthly Fees

    For the 2 roads it works on where I live, it’s an absolute rip @ $1000 a year. Also hasn’t been lowered in Canada it looks liken ?




Top