So is this only for beta testers? I see 5.22 in the store, but others say they don't see it. I need to force update later since I only have 5.21, and it seems to have been long enough to install itself?
You can look at the battery SOC and % charge, but not monitor draw, as far as I know. I would be interested if someone knew how, but I don't think it is stored anywhere.
It was mentioned in one of the PB Facebook pages that it doesn't actually work. You can change it but when you get in the truck, the changes are not set to what you did in the app. I tested it today and sure enough, it was not set to what I set it to on the app. Did anyone else notice this?
Thought I did, my bad.
I know now but I was just testing with that since it was a benign change before I moved on. Thanks.
Thought I did...my bad. Do you know if I can move it or is that only for admins? I have seen it done in other forums. Thanks.
I backed up all of the modules yesterday and tried a simple change to ensure I understood the instructions from the Forscan Tutorial. I just tried to shut off the seatbelt alerts on the front seats, but it didn't work, even though it was a simple change.
IPC
720-01-01
xxxx
xx0x
xx--
I...
I bought a 2024 XLT PB and love it. Still learning all the stuff about it and my new trailer so have been busy with it all. Are there issues on the FB page...yes but all cars have issues. Drive one yourself and find out. I'm sure a local dealer would love to have you drive one?
I came from 2 Frontiers before the PB and it would only get 15-17 if lucky (2008, 2019 :( Only upgraded because the little Nissan had issues with my 5-6k lbs Minilite. People magically expect to get 25-30 without thinking. I have never seen a group of drivers be so whiny about not getting...
When I bought in May, there was a discount on the PBs that basically made them free. I'm in about 3 months and 4,500 miles and 700 miles towing. I still have a lot to learn but love the truck so far.
I know it is probably too late but did you ever rotate the tires? Those tires are crap and I took damage to one within 1,000 miles and they were the same as Michelins ($304). I replaced the remaining 3 and Discount Tire gave me $100/tire. My guess is you didn't rotate them but if you did...
I have had my 2024 XLT for 2 months now and have put about 4k on it so far with about 500 towing a MiniLite 2109s. So far only towed it around 5k lbs and still making hitch adjustments. Don't expect too much out of mpgs when towing. Handles very well but averaging about 10 mpg. Luckily I...