Sponsored

Search results

  1. Power seat install

    I wish it was easy for me to do a swap like that. I got a driver seat belt fault, driver seat position sensor, and an airbag fault on driver side even by disconnecting batter before doing the seat. I just did the plug and play method for my driver side but am unsure why it turned the light on...
  2. 3 Codes on my Fordpass has popped up after swapping my Truck To a Powered Seat Rail

    Hello, I ran into some trouble after installing my seat rail onto my truck. It is a 2023 Ford F150 STX.I bought a used 8-way powered driver seat as an upgrade to my 6-way manual seat. I disconnected the battery before doing this swap, and swapped over my foam and covers onto the powered frame...
  3. 2015-2020 F-150 Front Seat swap to 21-23 F-150

    Hello, Been wanting to find a set of powered seats (at minimum the driver seat at least) and swap them into my 2023 STX. The STX has the manual with lumbar seats, and IMHO, not having powered seats is criminal. So I looked around on marketplace and eBay to see if any were for sale. And I found...




Top