Sponsored

Search results

  1. Ford Performance Diff Cover

    yeah, I can’t answer that question, one I don’t care for the PPE design at two. I haven’t had any interest in the 8.8 rear axleso I can’t help much. Yeah, almost 100 bucks more I got mine using “free points” it’s the only reason I got that one
  2. Ford Performance Diff Cover

    I do believe Spicer makes the Ford Motorsports cover as well as theirs.
  3. Box Link thread cutting oil

    Self tapping screws are designed to be used dry with no cutting oil, grease, or special lubricants
  4. Oil change opinions on new truck

    You’re welcome to your opinion. I’ll agree to not agree
  5. Box Link thread cutting oil

    No oil needed
  6. In 4A or 4H does regenerative braking operate on all four wheels?

    Regenerative braking is done through the electric motor in the transmission. It has zero to do with the actual wheel mounted brakes.
  7. Ford Performance Diff Cover

    https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Glass-1pcs-Indicator-Transparent-Compressors/dp/B09SVYZNVH/ref=mp_s_a_1_2_sspa?crid=QCD742EY2RF4&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.dXLJLq0ILCHj4vYV-m3Kax0gN7rLsNYWE_pgNPF_ytuy6_liLVL7HeGTEdTAafvGXJKxXwDN42LMXIElCQmp2Hq55jDLe-KJHWtI9rzfXSzdhI1UVBK9AiP0EW4Xn9PEMbZGruKxGfj45ik8ozFuWZ...
  8. Ford Performance Diff Cover

    spicer makes him for the 9.75 and 8.8 https://www.summitracing.com/parts/sdh-10023538?seid=srese1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAo4TKBhDRARIsAGW29bfSxl860oVtblYpB0ledwUtrj-QhAi_XVPh0ADfyb-JDVSJDKYL3k0aAhKLEALw_wcB
  9. What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Changed out the Timbren bumpstops for SumoSprings. The Sumo set is a softer, more progressive “bump stop” . A bit less forgiving when they contact the plate.
  10. Oil change opinions on new truck

    Great way to void your warranty. over 10k is bad juju
  11. Brake coach, real or fake?

    I don’t have a video of it, but yes, using the OBD II MX+ it does charge when you’re in the green zone while braking
  12. Using FordPass drains your battery.

    I used a NOCO extension and cut it to the needed length, as ordered it was 10’ I crimped/soldered ring connectors and heat shrinked I touted it was shown. It is attached with zip tie to the grille framing under the radiator air deflector. When not in use, I simply took it behind the front of the...
  13. Melted tow-package rear-view mirror...!?

    Well, that’s a new one haven’t seen that before
  14. Ford’s freezing windows

    No, but it displays water and it does leave behind a little bit of a preservative for anti-corrosive inhibitor
  15. How screwed am I?

    All the best part is you stayed on the road and the airbags didn’t deploy. There are so many people here in Northern Indiana where we’re at, which is rural 2 lane roads. Quite a few people swerve to miss a deer and hit a tree or roll a truck in the ditch. Others have airbags deployed when they...
  16. Talked to dealer about a transmission fluid change with and without filter change

    Using a flush machine can be a bad idea, they use pressurized fluid to flush the trans. The flow rates aren’t what the transmission sees while it’s operating. Many well respected mechanics I’ve chatted with say NEVER have a trans flushed, ever. I had always been told that using them on older...
  17. Ford Recalls 103K F-150 Over Damaged Axle Bolts

    I really wonder what the percentage of max tow trucks have actually sheared bolts? I know two guys with the max tow option and they have not had issues. One is a counter top guy, he is always pulling a 6x12 trailer. Would have bet money he was going to have issues




Top