Sponsored

Search results

  1. Power running boards not retracting

    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1851755345383991/?
  2. Tie Down Cleats

    The video shows either cut some of it away or press the liner to the side and pry it back. it is doable with a liner installed.
  3. Tie Down Cleats

    Tough crowd. I haven't been able to find any video on how to install these in an F150 with bed liner. They are from Amazon. The plate is very solid, the tiedown has a little more play than I would like but i have basic furniture loads and minimal cargo.
  4. Tie Down Cleats

    Good instructional video Instructions
  5. Canada - Ordered in Mid June but no VIN yet

    I have been notified by the dealer that the order wont be produced and i have to start over. I guess my question is this, If i ordered the vehicle and the vehicle was ready for pickup and I said I didnt want it, wouldnt they keep my deposit? If that is the case, why cant I hold them to the...
  6. 2025 F-150 Scheduling This Week (10/10/24) for Production Week 11/25

    is this an automatic thing? I have a F150 2024 order in on May 30th, and no VIN issued. its the hybrid as well which I think they are not manufacturing in 2025? Will they cancel the order?
  7. 2024 F-150 Scheduling This Week (9/26/24) for Production Weeks 9/30 - 12/2

    will they delay the 2025 production to wrap up all the outstanding 2024 orders?
  8. Canada - Ordered in Mid June but no VIN yet

    my order date is May 30th 303a f150 and no VIN. I too am doubtful I will get a build and from what I und, you don't get a 2025 you get cancelled and have to start over again. No fun. I too am from Canada
  9. 2025 F-150 Scheduling This Week (10/3/24) for Production Weeks 11/11 - 11/18 (DTP)

    does this mean there are no longer scheduling F150 2024 models?
  10. 2024 F-150 Scheduling This Week (9/26/24) for Production Weeks 9/30 - 12/2

    am i reading this right? schedule week 42, doesn't that mean there are another 10 weeks of production? I don't have a vin# from a May 30th order. Will I get a VIN?
  11. 2024 F-150 Scheduling This Week (9/19/24) for Production Weeks 9/30 - 12/2

    Is there still hope that you can get a 2024 order that hasn't been issued a VIN? May 30 order F150 hybrid. No VIN yet.
  12. 2025 F-150 Job 1 Production Starts 11/12/24. No Scheduling This Week (9/12/24) for 2024MY

    No vin, so does that mean there is no chance I’ll get the 2024 order? It’s too late in the year to schedule?
  13. 2024 F-150 Scheduling This Week (8/29/24) for Production Weeks 10/21 - 11/4

    2024 F150 Body Code W3L May 30 order, still not scheduled. Dealership said they would cancel the order if it doesn't get produced by the deadline. Is that true? Why not role over to a 2025 year
  14. 2024 F-150 Scheduling This Week (8/29/24) for Production Weeks 10/21 - 11/4

    if my May 30 F150 order isnt scheduled, will it get converted to a 2025?
  15. 2025 F-150 Job 1 Production Starts 11/12/24. No Scheduling This Week (9/12/24) for 2024MY

    Does this mean you should have your 2024 scheduled by now? I have yet to receive scheduling information for my May 30 F150 order
  16. Comprehensive Order Tracking Info & Resources For F-150

    what if I just have my order # and my deal code? i don't have vin issued yet. can i track with this tool?
  17. 2024 F-150 Scheduling This Week (6/30/24) for Production Week 8/5

    how many tructs are build in a day? The F150 I read there are ~9000 orders in the book
  18. Latest 2024 F-150 Production Key Commodity Constraints + Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (6/17/24)

    What is the daily/ weekly f150 production at the two plants in particular the 3.5 hybrid power boost?




Top