Sponsored

Search results

  1. Original Ford Truck Window Sticker

    Maybe I am late finding out about this, but Ford Show Parts sells the original window sticker for a ton of newer vehicles and will ship it right to you. I could've used this service so many trucks ago trying to figure out what options the truck has (for towing etc.) and saved a lot of headaches...
  2. FINALLY!! The Ford Performance fender vents are for sale

    working on it it for the F150 Raptors… coming soon hopefully
  3. Ford Performance Raptor Steering Wheel Upgrade Kit

    per the ford performance engineer for the raptor wheel: “Yes raptor wheels come standard with heated steering wheel but the customers truck needs to have the option for it to work on the raptor wheel”
  4. Ford Performance Levelling Kit M-18000-F15B Discontinued

    They are working on getting it out again. Last thing I heard was that they should release it during Q4 of this year.
  5. Ford Performance Fender Vents - where to buy?

    Heard from a couple of guys that they had good luck getting these fender vents through fordshowparts.com but currently look to be sold out. I spoke to my good friend at Ford Performance Parts and he said that they currently are on a supplier backorder with a plan of fullfilling orders again at...
  6. FINALLY! Ford Performance Whipple Supercharger for 2024 F-150 5.0 Coyote

    Just saw on the Ford Performance website that the Whipple Supercharger M-6066-F150SCA and M-6066-F150SCB has been updated to work with 2024 5.0 F150s!! I saw a couple of you Coyote owners patiently waiting for this.
  7. FINALLY!! The Ford Performance fender vents are for sale

    I don’t believe PowerBoost will be included :(
  8. FINALLY!! The Ford Performance fender vents are for sale

    Raptor and F150 tunes are in the works + many other calibrations for all sorts of vehicles. ETA is this year. Keep checking in on the new parts tab on FPP and I'll also make a new thread when they are finally released.
  9. FINALLY!! The Ford Performance fender vents are for sale

    From what I know, being close to the Ford Performance Parts community, these will be coming out in the near future as well. If I remember, I will message here again once I see them for sale.
  10. What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Plenty in stock at Ford Performance, these should ship fairly quick for you guys.
  11. FINALLY!! The Ford Performance fender vents are for sale

    I own a 22MY F150 Ecoboost and was very disappointed that my truck couldn't get the FP700 package from Ford Performance. However, I just got off the phone with Ford Performance Parts and they told me they just listed the FP700 Fender Vents for sale. I've been wanting these for so long! I bought...
  12. Ford FP700 Supercharger Package for 2021-2023 F-150 increases power to 700 hp while retaining warranty

    Hi guys, So I just talked to Ford Performance Parts and they let me know M-1447-FPVENT was just released this week for sale. I just bought mine on Fordshowparts.com as they look to have the best price on the right now: Ford Performance Fender Vent It is in Ford Performance Red. I know the...
  13. Ford FP700 Supercharger Package for 2021-2023 F-150 increases power to 700 hp while retaining warranty

    Hi guys, So I just talked to Ford Performance Parts and they let me know M-1447-FPVENT was just released this week for sale. I just bought mine on Fordshowparts.com as they look to have the best price on the right now: Ford Performance Fender Vent




Top