Sponsored

Search results

  1. Need AGM Battery Charger advice.

    I got the ford performance (ctek) works great on my 2023 f150 with front & rear viofo 4k dashcams hardwired running motion detect and night vision in park mode every day. The dascam hardwire kit comes with a low voltage shutoff to save the battery but my truck started going into deep sleep mode...
  2. Recently purchased a new 2024 STX SCrew 4x4 - But there’s an issue

    It clearly looks like a .... car! Sorry, couldn't resist
  3. Michelin Defenders LTX M/S2 Ride Quality?

    The 18s on my 2023 f150 float me over the bumps smoother than my wife's mercedes GLE 450.
  4. 2024 F-150 Leveling Kit - dealer calling for 3”??

    I did a 2 " lift spacer and it a was no buenö. So I went with bilstein 5100s and should have done that from the start. I added uca's then the eiwe's developed problems. Local ford dealership voided my warranty too. I'm now getting the latest TSB installed at a different ford dealership under...
  5. About to Get Leveling Kit (any tips)

    Get a pro to do it. I put 2 inch strut spacers on mine myself in the driveway there was lots of complications and the UCA sensor is now making the adaptive headlight a little low on the driver side.
  6. Tremor with level and 35s - stop waiting, take the plunge.

    I sure wish the dealer did my 2 inch level spacers. I damaged one of the cv shafts by accident and they told me ..... sorry no warranty..... even though the ford dealer up the way clearly states on its website the magneson moss act mandates warranty coverage for lifts and tires. So after my...




Top