Sponsored

Search results

  1. Diode Dynamics Elite Max Headlights installed! (with photos)

    Around 6 years ago I put aftermarket LED headlights (from US company) in my 2008 F150. A few months later during Virginia state inspection, I was told by the shop that a state trooper observing them for the day said the headlights were illegal and had to be removed. I followed up with the...
  2. 2021 F150 - Random ABS, Blind Spot System Fault, Service AdvanceTrac, Pre-Collision Disabled....

    Ford had my 2021 Platinum for 4 days for the same thing only to tell me that the battery voltage was low. But not low enough to prevent starting fine. They tested the battery, charged it and everything cleared.. I received no battery warnings prior to this happening but they said they saw a...
  3. 2021 F150 - Random ABS, Blind Spot System Fault, Service AdvanceTrac, Pre-Collision Disabled....

    Mine '21 did the same thing about a month ago. After 3 days at Ford, ruled everything out but low battery voltage. After fully charging the battery, all warnings went away. They said the voltage can be low enough while running with all modules loading the battery to cause this, yet high...
  4. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Just talked to the Service Manager - the tech said that he only saw low voltage codes and charging the battery seems to have corrected the issues - and it is holding a charge and tested ok. Took 4 days for that... The service tech told me last week that it needed a new battery! I was told...
  5. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Thanks. Thay told me last Thursday that they were checking wiring for some type of fault..... That's the last update I got. I had them call the Service Manager at home on Saturday because I was not getting any updates. Hoping that triggers some prompt actions on their part...... 1. Would...
  6. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Hi. Can somebody check my truck for me. I started it the other day and received many warnings - service advance trak and ABS to name just a few. Plus tailgate wouldn't open and parking brake would not engage. Truck started fine however - Ford recommended it be towed in. They have had it for...




Top