Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2023 F150 XLT 302 High - school/railroad warning not working

    On the large map it displays the School Zone and Railroad tracks. However, it does not sound the tone. Also, sometimes it will display the warning in the upper left corner of the display and sometimes it won't. There are times when it will work, but most of the time it doesn't. I can get it to...
  2. 2023 F150 XLT 302 High - school/railroad warning not working

    I have a 2023 xlt 3.5 L PB and it is doing the same think. Sometimes it comes back and then it goes away. I'm following this thread.
  3. Navigation alerts not working after last software update July 2024

    I have a 2023 F150 XLT 3.5 power boost. After the last update around July 5 2024 my alerts for Railroad crossing and School Zone. Stopped working. If I turn them off and do a key cycle and then turn them back on and do a key cycle they come back for 1 or 2 alerts and then stop working. It still...




Top