Sponsored

Search results

  1. Who do you guys recommend for color matched mirrors caps?

    I got mine from BFN and they turned out great. I would order from them again.
  2. Factory Fog Light part numbers for 2024+ XL

    Interesting, neither my stock harness or the harness I have listed in the first post had a plug for the rad shutters. Just 2 on either side for the air dam and fog light, and the main connection on the frame rail right behind the radiator. Best I can tell you is go to one of the parts sites and...
  3. Factory Fog Light part numbers for 2024+ XL

    In Forscan go through the body control module and select "foglight", "left side foglight", and "right side foglight" and change each one to "fog and drl".
  4. My Latest Toy... RCSB 5.0 XLT Build

    No doubt! Well if you decide to build your own, make 2 lol
  5. My Latest Toy... RCSB 5.0 XLT Build

    Truck looks great. I've been wanting to snag a rear bumper and do a true dual exhaust as well. Think it would sound so much better with long tubes and an x pipe instead of the y
  6. Forscan missing modules, 24 XL RCSB

    Thanks guys. I'll reach out to Forscan and see if they have any idea. Thought it might just be that they haven't completely cracked the 24+ but other guys don't seem to be having any issues so not sure what the deal is. Going to try my wife's laptop and just see if that happens to be it, it's...
  7. Forscan missing modules, 24 XL RCSB

    I'm trying to add the trailer brake and haven't been able to pull the TRM or IPC modules. I've tried using the EX and MX, I've updated both to newest versions, I've loaded older versions, I've deleted saved profiles, I've installed/uninstalled Forscan half a dozen times, I've tried connecting...
  8. Buy RCSB 5.0 before it's gone?

    For me it just checks all the boxes. It's a comfortable daily when I'm just wanting to wind down on my ride home from work, it's fun and puts a smile on my face when I want to get on it and scratch that itch, and it handles all the weekend duties of home depot runs or dump runs. Pulls the...
  9. Buy RCSB 5.0 before it's gone?

    Hard to say what fords plans are for the regular cab. The fact that they offer them with less and less options would definitely lead you to believe they'd like to faze them out. I love mine and don't regret pulling the trigger one bit. It's fun to drive and gets a good bit of attention for what...
  10. Add trailer brake controller to 2024

    Great write up, but for some reason I don't have IPC or TRM modules listed in Forscan on my 24. I'm running the latest version of Forscan but no luck, any ideas?
  11. 24 F 150 standard cab 2WD Ridetech 3-5 SQUEAK

    Stupid question but did you put grease on the face of the bushings when you put everything back together? If everything was greased and torqued down with the truck at ride height it shouldn't squeak.
  12. Ridetech 3"/5" Lowering Kit Camber Problems

    First shop I took mine to got it close but not quite right so I bought the cam bolts and raised the front end a little when I installed them. Took it somewhere else the 2nd time and had no issues.
  13. Factory Fog Light part numbers for 2024+ XL

    Nice, congrats. Everything I changed in Forscan is listed in post #7 on the first page. I haven't messed with it since I got them working and haven't been in another truck with fog lights or talked to anyone with a newer truck with fogs to find out whether there's an indicator on the dash for...
  14. Bakflip MX4 vs. Leer HF650M

    I have the LEER and I'm happy with it. It looks good, was easy to install, and when you have it all the way up it uses the prop rods to hold it up so it's not leaning against the cab and doesn't block the 3rd brake light. I also liked the style release they used for lifting the panels, some use...
  15. Factory Fog Light part numbers for 2024+ XL

    Follow the plug from either side of the active air damn and it'll lead you to the main plug. You'll remove that harness and install the new one. New one will have the plugs for the active air dam and pig tails for the fog lights.
  16. Factory Fog Light part numbers for 2024+ XL

    It's just what ford calls the harness. We have the same truck, order the parts I listed and you'll be ready to roll.
  17. Factory Fog Light part numbers for 2024+ XL

    Guys, take the bed lamp talk to one of the multiple bed lamp threads already made. You guys have stuff all over the place and it makes it harder for people looking for answers later when you've got stuff unrelated scattered in other threads




Top