Sponsored

Search results

  1. 4/26 Build Week

    Well, it is a 2021 of course, but didn’t want to wait on another build or next year.
  2. 4/26 Build Week

    Well, I finally abandoned ship on the F150 I ordered. I wasn’t in a dire crunch like some to get a truck, but not having one for years and finally making a decision to purchase one and put in an order for what I wanted to have it sit with no clue to when it will make it in, I let it go. We...
  3. 4/26 Build Week

    1FTFW1ED1MFB53466 A10H
  4. 4/26 Build Week

    My ETA was last Fri, 5/21, and had still not updated on tracker/JSON from Ford. I contacted dealer on Fri and they state truck is built just waiting on semiconductor as well. They think, from where I don’t know, that I should get it in July.
  5. 4/26 Build Week

    I just talked with my salesman and while they claim they can’t run a “Track and Trace”, his manager refreshed the screen and my truck is on hold waiting for something. No max tow, but I did get a fairly maxed out 502a Lariat. Build day was 4/26 so not sure how they decided which vehicles this...
  6. 4/26 Build Week

    The ramp one on the window sticker should be your delivery location. Looking at other window stickers for vehicles at dealer or on order are the same. The first letter seems to match the transport type and the other three seem to correlate to location.
  7. Xpel PRIME XR Plus - F-150 Review ☀️??

    They even changed it here where you have to do inspection first before you can gets tags. Before it was separate, but not anymore. When you doubled the backs, did you double the 15% or do a 15% and then 70%? Seems a double 15% would bring it down a lot?
  8. Xpel PRIME XR Plus - F-150 Review ☀️??

    Thanks for the write up @Knickell. I was looking at this same film as we are in TX. Didn’t think about doubling the film, although we do have a law on tint level and also have inspections we have to get each year. Did they state that the double would actually help?
  9. 4/26 Build Week

    You can use the below url, just append your VIN at the end and see if that works for you: http://windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=
  10. Dearborn Shut Down 5/17 - 5/30?

    It is all over the place. Our truck was produced 4/26 but hasn’t gone anywhere since then and we don’t have any offsite items to be added. Just a Lariat 502A PB going to TX at some point. ETA is still in the future, but no rhyme or reason even on those just recently built over the past couple of...
  11. What Tires

    MPG and tires are fun. I ordered the PB for the assumed MPG but wanted a little beefier tire than the stock. I thoughts about taller tires, but think I may be looking at 305/55/20 or 33/12.5/20 to stay with same height and just a bit wider. The things I have been focusing on with the tires...
  12. Frustrated With Tonneau Search...Perfect Tonneau?

    Well, it wouldn’t be a full lean, just that the flip would be back as an option to consider. The retractable space was something I would like to avoid and made the flip interesting as I could remove it. But then it was still having to cover window or remove as a negative. I was really have a...
  13. Frustrated With Tonneau Search...Perfect Tonneau?

    I am planning on getting the Retrax Pro XR. Our needs are to cover the bed, and to have the ability to carry our kayaks on a ladder rack. I would like to be able to open the cover when the ladder rack is on and potentially while kayaks are installed. The Retrax was nice as I could lock the...
  14. 4/26 Build Week

    Finally got my window sticker as well. 4/26 build day.
  15. ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ?

    We are purchasing another F150. We have had a 2006 on a lease and then got a 2008 BK Lariat. Have had a 2006 F350 KR and then 2015 F350 lariat DRW. Have been without a truck for a few years so glad to get back in one. ordered 3/4 last shown build wk 4/5 Model Information Lariat 4X4 3.5L...




Top