Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet

    I think it will just start working once you are running the latest IPMA software
  2. Introducing Bluepilot! A Ford specific fork for Comma3X / OpenPilot

    It’s using the CAN values for the min/max which in my truck was I believe 37% - 72%. So it does math to try and make it close to 0-100% for the gauge
  3. Introducing Bluepilot! A Ford specific fork for Comma3X / OpenPilot

    Are you looking to have the distance indicator display on the screen at all times? Like off to the side?
  4. Introducing Bluepilot! A Ford specific fork for Comma3X / OpenPilot

    I think in the interim I would like to get the native cluster animations working so you can see your comma gap settings displayed in the cluster.
  5. 2022 Dynamic Bending Headlights

    All 4 of the projectors are capable of low/high beams when glarefree is activated. https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/adaptive-head-lights-coming-to-the-us.7004/post-123015
  6. Newly Designed FordPass 5.0 App®: What to Know

    Ford offers API access now. So maybe it's time to update my widget to support it until Ford gets their act together. In their defense, they are investigating adding widget support to the new v5 app.
  7. 2024 Instrument Cluster

    It's not so much a hardware limitation... We've installed the software on the 21-23 cluster, which throws many errors. The steering column module (SCCM) on the 24s seems to be on the CANFD bus now so the 21-23s won't work with the new software. This is the crap that makes me mad. Ford could...
  8. Ford Pass v5 - now available

    I still can’t wrap my head around why the apps can’t tell me whether the truck is locked and all windows are closed! All the info is in the API data :(
  9. OpenPilot on the F-150 (BlueCruise alternative)

    He's not wrong, it's amazing. I got my Comma 3X a few weeks ago and I can't stop tinkering with it. I just drove 200mi on Friday with SunnyPilot and it stayed engaged the entire time and worked amazingly! I want to provide full disclosure... There is still some very minor refinement needed...
  10. Fordpass Server Issues (January 17th, 2024)

    I wonder if the issue with your moms is like the one I had where the recent TCU OTA update set some asbuilt values that prevent it from communicating with the cloud. My brand new truck wouldn't receive the signal from fordpass to activate. @Jesse-Infotainment looked and the values were screwed...
  11. Ford uploads (not updates) over WiFi?

    I wonder if this is the vehicle uploading the Road Experience Management data. Everything I read said it would be very small. I might be grasping at straws here because I'm not 100% but that it it was activated yet.
  12. OpenPilot on the F-150 (BlueCruise alternative)

    Up until recently, I haven't been compelled to even look into the development at all because my Lariat had BlueCruise and I was happy with that! Now my lease is up and I couldn't find any like vehicles feature-wise to match what I have in my 502A (It was a custom order that has all the equipment...
  13. OpenPilot on the F-150 (BlueCruise alternative)

    Thanks, this was the area that confused me the most. I would likely keep a private repo, which i was starting to think wasn't possible to use :) I just need to save up some more money before i buy this with my hobby funds. The wife would never understand me spending $1500 on something like...
  14. OpenPilot on the F-150 (BlueCruise alternative)

    I'm considering getting one of these but I need to understand the development limitations. I would love to add support (if they don't exist already) for more autonomous functions like stoplight/stopsign braking, etc... Is this possible or is the scope of development limited to only adding...
  15. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    I can tell you all that I've been running BC1.3 on my truck since Christmas and it's a massive improvement in stability over 1.2 so 1.4 should be so much better. I will be installing 1.4 on my truck this evening
  16. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    I would cancel your order especially since you have a VCM3... I use my v4 adapter with FRDS and it works great. I ordered a V5 and then cancelled it... The new adapter is only slightly faster and costs 2.5x as much... On top of that, you have to pay yearly for a license to use UCDS now...
  17. 2021+ F150 Power-Up and Priority OTA History Thread

    Mine showed the same thing today except it was for 6.4.0. Sync seems to have a bug with showing the last update installed as available
  18. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    It’s not worth it! There are no new animations! It’s just text above the driver assistance visuals! ford took the cheap route on this one




Top