Sponsored

Search results

  1. Hyperflashing Signal on Digital Dash After Trailer Brake Controller

    As an update for anyone who stumbles upon this thread, dealer has informed me that Ford has a new P/N for the trailer brake controller that is needed for my truck. It supercedes the one that got installed and addresses this issue. It affects certain trucks under a certain VIN range apparently...
  2. Hyperflashing Signal on Digital Dash After Trailer Brake Controller

    Thanks, I'll end up bringing it to the dealer anyways since I don't have FORScan and they should be able to figure it out. Took a look again and it seems to be only the right signal. Left and hazards work normal (when truck is off, but power on. When truck is on, both signals hyperflash)
  3. Hyperflashing Signal on Digital Dash After Trailer Brake Controller

    Couldn't seem to find an answer yet on an issue I have after picking my truck up. 2024 F150 STX (digital dashboard standard) Had the dealer install an OEM trailer brake controller and program it in. Everything seems to be working ok except for the fact that my signal/indicator is now flashing...




Top