Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2022 and 2023 payloads over 3000lbs - is this correct

    Mainly because it’s not the towing that maxes out it is the payload. I have a 24 f150 KR with a payload of 1316. When I towed my ranger 620 to canada (est about 6,000 lbs, 580 hitch - double axel trailer) with only me in the car and most of my gear in the boat, I was right at the max of the...
  2. MY25 PLATINUM F150 TOW MIRROR OPTION

    The only minor issue I have is that the passenger top one magnifies how close other cars are I always think they are way closer than they really are. Sometimes scares the bejebbers out of me
  3. MY25 PLATINUM F150 TOW MIRROR OPTION

    I’ve got a 2024 king ranch with tow mirrors. I love them. So much more visibility even when I’m not towing my boat and they are extra helpful when I do tow. I think there is a little more noise with them, but not sure. I just turn up the radio.
  4. Decided to document my Mod list $$$$

    Just hope she doesn’t try to sell them for what you said you paid for them. I’d be broke with all the musky lures I have. ??
  5. Bug deflector on BAP/Tremor Hood

    Go to Realtruck.com. They have a bunch, some of which say are ok for Tremor (KR, Plat). I have a KR and still figuring out if I want one or not.
  6. A Difference in Gasoline Brands

    It says it right on the Costco pumps.
  7. A Difference in Gasoline Brands

    Just an FYI that Sam’s club is NOT top tier gas. (but Costco is)
  8. New 2024 F150. What accessories to get

    Almost forgot the most important one.
  9. New 2024 F150. What accessories to get

    FINALLY have the truck home. Everyone at Granger Ford was great. Chip showed me the truck and got a minor issue fixed (was shipped wrong from factory) and Shelby had all the paperwork ready to explain to me and for my signatures. So I got the following from Granger (YMMV): 4% below invoice...
  10. Bed cover for F150 5.5 foot bed with PAT

    Glad to hear the retrax works with the pat. My brother and another friend both have it in their 2024 f250s and really like them. Was thinking of a hard cover but hear you need to open cover b4 you can open tailgate. Need to verify you don’t need to open retrax b4 opening tailgate.
  11. Latest Ford Credit Interest Rates?

    When Granger called me that my truck was ready yesterday they also told me about the rates. 1.9 for 36, 2.9 for 48 and .9 for 60. I am in Illinois. YMMV
  12. New 2024 F150. What accessories to get

    No other info. When Granger called me that my truck was ready they also told me about the rates. 1.9 for 36, 2.9 for 48 and .9 for 60. I think I was able to see rates on Edmunds were you have to put in your state
  13. New 2024 F150. What accessories to get

    Don’t think the wife would approve but I’ll check. You never know??
  14. New 2024 F150. What accessories to get

    The Eagle has landed. Got the call from Granger today and the truck is ready. Going with .9% interest for 60 months plus Shelby (what a great name for someone who works at Ford) got me $700 or so additional discount for the long wait (ordered in Jan). Will be picking up on Wed . It will...
  15. New 2024 F150. What accessories to get

    Truck is FINALLY built. Now just need it to ship and be received by Granger. Hopefully less than 3 weeks, may still be able to get a trip to Canada in.
  16. Production Week 8/19/24

    Same for me. Got email yesterday but I had gone to chat before.
  17. Performed first DIY oil change. More difficult that I thought/Ford's website

    For those of you changing your own oil are you also rotating the tires? And if so, what are you using to lift up the truck to do both? I use to change my own oil but didn’t really have a good way to rotate the tires. Expecting my red KR Powerboost to finally be produced in 3 weeks.
  18. Ford F-150 Extended Warranty from Ford Protect - $25 Over Dealer Cost- PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!

    Does the amount of the deductible ever impact the dealer from investigating the issue? i thought I saw that either here or on another forum.
  19. Regular vs Premium Gasoline

    Just a note that Sam’s club gas is NOT top tier gas. I assumed it would be like Costco which is, but it isn’t




Top