Sponsored

Search results

  1. CSP ECM RECOVERY Campaign #22B08

    After a week, the tech was able to get the update thru to the APIM with the help of Ford engineers.
  2. CSP ECM RECOVERY Campaign #22B08

    My 21 PB has been in the shop for the last four days - same issue. Techs at dealership escalated to Ford techs and they are supposedly still working on it. I am afraid they are going to order a new APIM as well -- which means no estimate on repair time.
  3. Change interior lighting color?

    Have you looked at Govee Lighting on Amazon? I used the following... easy install... does not mess with wiring. Or you can purchase the kit that taps into the fuse box. Amazon.com: Govee RGBIC Interior Car Lights with Smart App Control, 2 Lines Design LED Car Lights, Music Sync Mode, DIY...
  4. XLT 302a Sport PB - Sound Issue

    I took it back to dealer and they went through diag again... Started working again and I have not had a problem since.
  5. XLT 302a Sport PB - Sound Issue

    Hi, I have an issue where the volume knob on the stereo does not work. It shows the volume graphic on the display with a "0" showing the level and "minimum" text at the bottom. No sound going thru stereo. Took it to dealer and they went thru troubleshooting. During troubleshooting, the...




Top