Sponsored

Search results

  1. Bad 12V battery after 3 years

    This was just me at 5 months.
  2. Window Stickers Explained

    The items on my window sticker starting with periods are all items from the package. However, I don't know why some things get called out and others don't. That might be due to where there are differences in what all the package offers depending on other selections?
  3. Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet?

    Truck has arrived on the lot. Hope to get there in the next couple days to pick it up!
  4. Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet?

    Would think they’d know whether it could arrive 7/21-7/23 at this point!
  5. Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet?

    My estimated delivery has moved up to 7/28-8/10. Any update to your timeline?
  6. 2024 F-150 Scheduling This Week (6/30/24) for Production Week 8/5

    Just noticed that it shows an estimated delivery of 8/6-8/19 on the tracker now.
  7. 2024 F-150 Scheduling This Week (6/30/24) for Production Week 8/5

    Now it is back to order confirmed. Hoping that means it’s in the process of shipping!
  8. 2024 F-150 Scheduling This Week (6/30/24) for Production Week 8/5

    Now showing as built with a 7/17/2024 date. I do have the spray in bedliner, does that mean everything including that is complete?
  9. 2024 F-150 Scheduling This Week (6/30/24) for Production Week 8/5

    No email updates on anything here, but my tracker updated overnight. It now has yesterday's date underneath 'In Production'. The modules can be seen on it. My window sticker had a 7/15/2024 blend for reference.
  10. Ford Incentives after 7/8 ???

    I'm not sure how things stack (or not). But I'm seeing 0%/36 months w/ 900 bonus cash, and a separate 2000 retail customer cash. Anybody know if these stack? Seems like with their expiration date (9/3), these are likely the offers that I'll have if things go according to plan for my build that...
  11. 2024 F-150 Scheduling This Week (6/27/24) for Production Week 8/12

    My 4.5 months was bad enough. I can't even imagine 8.5 months. I know I'd be bailing by that point.
  12. MY 2025 F-150 Order Banks open in August

    I have to imagine so. How many times have they put price increases on the 24s? At least twice that I'm aware of. The how much is the big question.
  13. 2024 F-150 Scheduling This Week (6/27/24) for Production Week 8/12

    That was on the list last week, and my order was scheduled and bumped up a few weeks. So I'm not sure how much of a limitation it truly is.
  14. 2024 F-150 Scheduling This Week (6/27/24) for Production Week 8/12

    Granger had a LOT get scheduled this last week (think it was 25 from another post on here). Many of which were newer orders than yours. Hope that means things are getting scheduled for you soon!
  15. 2024 F-150 Scheduling This Week (6/30/24) for Production Week 8/5

    Do you have a blend date on your window sticker?
  16. Incentives based on ZipCode

    I hope so. Given more 24s are sitting on lots now, there's at least a chance of some better offers. With GM throwing 6k on the hood here lately, I'm really hoping Ford ups it from the 2500 they are currently showing around me.
  17. 2024 F-150 Scheduling This Week (6/30/24) for Production Week 8/5

    Yep, spot on. Then just tack on the VIN at the end of it.
  18. 2024 F-150 Scheduling This Week (6/30/24) for Production Week 8/5

    Is anybody else's tracker going crazy for those that were scheduled over the last week? Mine has been wacky and I don't know what to believe. Email of scheduled week of 8/5 Tracker changed to scheduled week of 7/15 Tracker changed to scheduled week of 7/29 Tracker changed to scheduled week of...




Top