Sponsored

Search results

  1. Project Sheesh: 2024 RCSB

    Great looking truck, really digging the blackout look with chrome bumpers, thinking maybe the chrome skull caps would look good but not door handles.... Question about the FPSC, why? Why not order straight from Whipple and get the same warranty (installed by Ford techs or ASE cert. mechanics)...
  2. The Hotshot Offroad Tremor Shop Build

    I would have saved ya'll about $70k and let you do all this to my Tremor 402A, lol. Great looking rig.
  3. ANTIMATTER BLUE F-150 (2021+) Club

    My 2023 Tremor 402A w 5.0 V8 that I bought brand new in Feb 24. This was right after I got PPF on hood, fenders, lights, mirrors, and bumper and then ceramic coated. Lots of little (a few big) add-ons since then.
  4. Random F-150 Photos of the Day - Post Yours! 📸 🤳

    My 2023 Tremor 402A w/ 5.0 V8 I picked up brand new in Feb 24.
  5. Ford Mobile Service! This is great!

    So you created this post just to show off garage...got it, lol. Just kidding. Good info about the mobile service, gonna check to see if my local dealer has it.
  6. 2021 RCSB build

    Funny, when I got my 2020 XLT it had a rubber band under the hood but hanging off valve cover for dear life, lol. When I got my 2023 Tremor 402A with 5.0 it was missing the cold crank case vent tube... Excellent QC...
  7. 3.5L Tremor Borla Exhaust on 5.0L BAP/Tremor

    Were you able to get those pictures? Thanks
  8. Ceramic near clear heat/UVB blocking windshield film, any experience?

    I had Autobahn Ceramic i3 installed on all windows in my 2023 Tremor 402A. Did the 70% on windshield and pano, then 25% doors and back glass. Thing I like about Autobahn is their lifetime warranty / guarantee. I also had a small brow strip of 5% ran across windshield to help with sun glare. I...
  9. Illuminated Ford Front Emblem Option

    Not sure about the pricing on Ford's website compared to Putco's site but Ford is normally higher. Also unless something has changed in the last month or two, the one you order from Putco has a "startup sequence" vs Ford's just lights up. Don't think they're blinding bright but definitely see it...
  10. Finally! Antimatter Blue 2024 F-150 Platinum with PAT

    Great looking truck, love the color. Just from the pics and not seeing firsthand, but those black rims look cheap, maybe it's the non aggressive tread tires, lol. Hope you enjoy it
  11. 2024 F-150 & Tremor Refresh Reviews Are Here!

    I have Glare-free and really haven't noticed but will be looking for it next time I'm out...
  12. Cup holder light installation / media bin light / glove box light / ambient lighting change

    Yea if you're looking color change you'll have to with the 15-17 OEM lights. If not that's a good deal. I will say i don't think the visual light from mine goes far enough back on the bottom cubby as the 2021 OEM lights, I could be wrong. But with the door closed and all the other light in the...
  13. Cup holder light installation / media bin light / glove box light / ambient lighting change

    @Bucknut22 I had just the upper light in my 23, but felt the bottom light should have been added. Guessing Ford being cheap again. Decided to get the 15-17 yr model due to the ability for color change when I opened the door. The overall lengths for the new versus my OEM are tad bit shorter but...
  14. Cup holder light installation / media bin light / glove box light / ambient lighting change

    Yes, I had the single dot light in the cubby under the armrest. Had the open slot in the lower cubby for the nonexistent second light.
  15. What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Are you running a tune? If so where from? I used 5star on my 2020, but I like some stuff Oz has to offer. Thanks
  16. New Whipple kits for F-150 are discounted 15% for a few days

    Gotcha. I installed a Whipple on my 2016 GT back in 2018. Got the ESC for my 23 Tremor (10yr / 100k mile) and was wondering the effect of installing a SC. Figured a stage one kit being limited on tune and all really shouldn't run into issues as far as motor but never can tell...
  17. New Whipple kits for F-150 are discounted 15% for a few days

    Are you getting it from Ford Performance?? If you purchase it yourself but have Ford service dept install do you get the 3yr / 36k mile warranty?
  18. Cup holder light installation / media bin light / glove box light / ambient lighting change

    2023 F-150 Tremor 402A package. So I ordered one FL3Z harness, the rear passenger, just to make sure everything work as I needed it to. Went into Forscan and made changes in APIM, BCM was already coded for Ice Blue and Red. Removed panel, plugged in new light harness and shut door. Started the...
  19. UPDATED! 2024 XL RCSB Full Paint Match, leveling kit, wheels/tires etc etc

    Actually kinda liking the blacked out mirror caps and fender emblems. Depending what you do about rims, if they're chrome or silver I'd leave it chrome / silver, helps break it up some. But either way, I'm liking it.




Top