Sponsored

Search results

  1. Michelin Defenders LTX M/S2 Ride Quality?

    Higher the speed rating... stiffer the side walls. If you won't drive at 130 mph or anywhere near... why to get H rated tire. I'd suggest getting a T or S rated tire like Conti Terrain Contact.
  2. Continental TerrainContact H/T or TerrainContact A/T

    I've been through general grabbers HTS 60 and Perilli ATS tires. Grabbers were too soft for the truck and were near bald with 20K miles. Perilli is a decent budget tire for city use. I ended up with Conti A/T Terrain Contact tires and they are worth every penny.
  3. Goodbye Hankook - hello Continential TerrainContact™ A/T Tires

    beautiful set up. I just ordered Continentals A/T and getting them put on this afternoon... I had General Grabber HTS got only 20K out of them.
  4. Dealership not honoring signed Vehicle Order Agreement, demanding higher price

    no worries. Make sure you ding them on the survey. That’s your best bet to recover. Most will cut a check quickly. I don’t think it will go to attorneys
  5. Residual and money factor on 2021 Lariat

    Hi can someone tell me what's the residual/money factor on 4x4 Lariat? Are they published?36 mo 12k/yr thx.
  6. New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th

    is anyone in TX getting PCO... i've had no luck
  7. Granger Ford here to answer your questions

    I take it that this money factor (which is high in my view and prev. experience). What about residual value? I'd think it would be north of 60% for 2021 XLT super crew?
  8. Granger Ford here to answer your questions

    Hi what are crewcab XLT residual values for 36/48 months 12k miles per year
  9. FX4 vs Sport 4x4

    does fx4 add height vs. 4x4 or both have sameride height
  10. FX4 vs Sport 4x4

    Hi all i test drove yesterday xlt 4x4 with 302a and am totally in love with it. Unfortunately the color I want velocity blue is not availabl in my preferred sport 4x4 trim But it’s available in FX4 At a different dealership. My question is does fx4 just cosmetic or it makes the truck higher and...




Top