Motofab 2.5" front level puck on my 21' XLT. Installed myself and took about 6 hours or so. I also pulled the stock blocks out the rear for a little bit of rake. I thinks tremors come higher in the rear than other models if I'm not mistaken.
WalterMitty,
When I generally approach a 4-way stop, I tend to follow the rules of how a licensed driver is supposed to use the intersection regardless of whether I can see the person in their vehicle or not (take for instance at night when you can only see a vehicle's headlights).
- If I come...
Here around BR and Denham they don’t have many cops looking for tint and i’ve never had any trouble about tint tickets but I have gotten in trouble about inspection stickers every so often. It’s a price i’m willing to gamble for how good it looks and keeps the sun off the interior
I installed a Motofab 2.5" level puck and removed the factory rear blocks (about 1 1/4" tall) on my 21' XLT 4x4 and it sits slightly higher in the front but I love the way it sits. I also have a toolbox in the bed that probably weighs about 200 pounds so the rear may be squatting a little due to...
Hello all Devin here from Denham Springs, LA. I recently purchased a used 2021 F-150 XLT Supercrew 4x4 with the 3.5 in it with around 22,000 miles when purchased. Since owning I have only put tint and a 2.5" level on 35's.
I have owned two trucks prior to this one with both being Chevy's:
- A...
2021 XLT with the 3.5. Bought it used a few months back and possibly the first XLT in this thread with leather interior. The previously owner seemed to have went to a local shop in Baton Rouge, LA and installed Alea Leather two tone covers.
New to these forums and new to Ford trucks in general. I'm from around Denham Springs, LA and currently own a Stone Grey 21' XLT Supercrew 4x4. Since purchasing about 2 months ago, I have put 5% tint all around factory and 35% tint on windshield with a 5% brow and a 2.5" Motofab level with...