Sponsored

Search results

  1. Any update on a Trailer TPMS system?

    Hello. I’ve read through this whole thread a couple of months ago when I first thought of doing this upgrade. Today, I finally got around to installing everything. I had to upgrade my harness in the back of the truck to work with the kit since all of the wires weren’t populated in my plug...
  2. California Lariat Dash Covers and trim for 12” gauge cluster

    still available? if so, are there any broken tabs?
  3. XLT Power Folding Mirrors Retrofit - How To

    Taking apart your door panel is super easy and probably worth doing so you can verify for yourself.
  4. XLT Power Folding Mirrors Retrofit - How To

    Also, it looks like you need to make changes to the APIM as well according to Livinitup’s spreadsheet.
  5. XLT Power Folding Mirrors Retrofit - How To

    The forscan change enables you to have the option for auto fold, but you need to still change it in your sync settings. I have Lincoln fold on my XLT tow mirrors.
  6. XLT Power Folding Mirrors Retrofit - How To

    I’m not sure about the mirrors, but you don’t need to upgrade your harness since you have a lariat trim with power fold already. You will still need to upgrade your switch to include the power telescoping button.
  7. XLT Power Folding Mirrors Retrofit - How To

    Boosted Grey Goose did not have any harnesses as of last month when I reached out to them. I ended up buying a platinum harness as was recommended earlier in this thread (thanks HammaMan). Here's my cost breakdown: Sames Kingsville Ford (https://ford.oempartsonline.com) Platinum harness...
  8. XLT Power Folding Mirrors Retrofit - How To

    Finally got around to doing this mod yesterday. Thanks to all who helped me out along the way and for sharing your experiences. I just want to give a heads up, to anyone who is planning on doing this upgrade, that replacing the XLT driver side door harness with the Platinum harness i bought...
  9. Let’s see your 2021+ long-bed Supercrews (157” wheelbase)

    Picked up my new, to me, 2022 XLT from Idaho a couple of weeks ago. Flew in on a Sunday afternoon and was back in SoCal on Tuesday afternoon and have zero regrets. The truck had all the features I was looking for, including the 6.5' bed, and was about $7k cheaper than comparable trucks here in...
  10. XLT Power Folding Mirrors Retrofit - How To

    okay. so you can't actually buy that plastic frame and/or telescoping button on its own? if so, then that makes those mirrors useless for my application.
  11. XLT Power Folding Mirrors Retrofit - How To

    Sorry for all the questions, but you seem to be pretty knowledgeable on this upgrade. I found a set of used Lariat tow mirrors but they don't include the bezel that includes the power extend button. Do you happen to know the part number for that bezel? I found a lariat vin that had tow mirrors...
  12. XLT Power Folding Mirrors Retrofit - How To

    Do you happen to know the part number for that platinum harness?
  13. XLT Power Folding Mirrors Retrofit - How To

    I really want to do this mod to my 2022 XLT 302a. Besides the cost of the mirrors themselves (I want tow mirrors), what am I looking at cost wise for everything else? Boosted Grey Goose website is not active so I’m not sure what the cost for that harness is. Any help from those who have already...
  14. California Tow Mirrors

    Hello. Are these still available? I'm in Lakewood and I am interested.




Top