Sponsored

Search results

  1. Truck felt as if in 4WD

    Been there ?
  2. Moonroof front panel shattered

    Well, the resolution was insurance. Essentially replaced the entire moonroof. Glass wedged in the tracks. It was a mess. So far so good on the replacement.
  3. Moonroof front panel shattered

    Haven’t altered the moonroof. Have only added a bed cover
  4. Moonroof front panel shattered

    This past weekend I was returning from visiting relatives when the front panel of my moon roof exploded as I was riding down a two lane road. The roof and liner were closed and all windows rolled up. No autos within 100+ yards in front and relatively wide open space around. I, initially, thought...
  5. Husky Floor Liners Ordering Question

    Ordered my floor mats in November 2023. I received my 4th shipping delay notice last week. Said the mats would be shipped April 19. Still no shipping tracker. About a month ago, I attempted to purchase from my local custom shop. They couldn't get the back seat mats. Not certain what is going on...
  6. Adding a Wheel Liner

    I negotiated the liners as part of the purchase terms. Drove me nuts that the truck didn’t have them. No regrets. Cleaning the wheel well took more time than install!
  7. Phantom alerts (dash warning)

    Thanks Grafx36510. Will give it a try.
  8. Phantom alerts (dash warning)

    I’m having the same no start situation with my 2023 Platinum PB purchased November 2023. I have attached pics to this thread. I did a lock and walk away and was able to start the car after a stroll through the Walmart parking lot. Worried about this happening on the road.
  9. Rear wheel suddenly slipping (solved: electronic diff was locked out)

    Just a thank you for this post thread. I had the same "issue" with my 2023 F150. Was glad it was user error and not mechanical.




Top