Sponsored

Search results

  1. Clunk noise on acceleration

    curious if you have the same noise if loaded or not? I have a clunk from a dead stop. happens every time. but.... put a couple of hundred pounds in the back and no noise at all. drives like a dream. smooth starts with no noise at all. Once i take the weight out there is no clunking for a...
  2. Brake Clicking

    Thanks Larry for the hint! i dont have the ambient lighting but i took a look under there and didn't see anything obstructing the movement. I will mention it on my next service but it is a livable issue for the moment.
  3. Brake Clicking

    The EBB replacement did seem to fix the issue of the multiple clicking and kickback on starting. I still have single click most of the time when braking but overall much better than before the replacement - best of luck with your issue - i hope it gets resolved.
  4. Clunk when letting off brakes downhill

    Hi. - I have a '23 5.0 XLT - same issue - feels a lot worse when you have a trailer on. Just had mine in for service and got a "No Trouble Found" from the tech. I can replicate this when going down hill - take your foot off the brake - and at 5Km/hr consistently it hits.. still in 1st gear and...
  5. Brake Clicking

    Hi - I have a '23 XLT SCREW - doing the same thing - I feel two clicks - one 5-10% the other after about 25% - I hear a noise as well - sounds like an electric motor whirl like if you spin it without power. I don't feel anything different with my braking. This is intermittent - doesn't do...
  6. Intermittent hum or howl from front end

    Weighing in here too - 2023 XLT - has happened to me 3 times now 7000Km on the truck. watched the video above and it is the same as the video i took in my truck when it happened the last time.. couldn't come up with a set of conditions to recreate it for me as of yet.




Top