Sponsored

Search results

  1. Adding heated steering wheel

    Like many of you, I'm sure, I have read so many pages in this forum, about adding a heated steering wheel to my '23 F-150, my head is spinning! Has anybody in here successfully added a HSW to an XLT 302A? I was hoping to find a parts list of what is needed and be able to do it with plug and...
  2. Ford accessories remote start to replace FordPass?

    I bought from Fairway Ford on eBay and it says it's a remote start and alarm. The book that came with has all info for remote start. https://www.ebay.com/itm/185578758100
  3. Ford accessories remote start to replace FordPass?

    Today I installed a remote start module (Ford ML3Z-19A361-A) in my 2023 F-150 STX. I am used to having remote start on my fob and not a real fan of using FordPass. After installation, I can't get the remote start to work via the fob, lock, unlock, lock. The alarm part of it works, as I was...
  4. XL fog light install- will this harness work?

    Would you mind sharing the part number for the OEM harness? Thank you!




Top