Sponsored

Search results

  1. Auto start stop not working

    My truck has 5000 miles on it, auto start stop quit working for 2 weeks roughly and started seeing some bugs in the truck. Warranty battery replacement fixed it. mine is a 5.0 but I've read all the threads on the bugs with a low battery so the dealer looked at me like an idiot when I told them I...
  2. New battery; H7 or H8?

    Ok, my truck started doing some strange things also With h6 battery. remote start didnt work during a week of 10 degree weather and it started with the button but didn’t want to. Had to charge it. Cold mornings front windows wouldn’t roll up or down Twice. My wife noticed auto stopstart quit...
  3. 400w 120V inverter failure -2022 F150 XLT 302A BAP

    dealer replaced the outlet in mine
  4. ICONIC SILVER F-150 (2021+) Club

    Here's a more appropriate pic
  5. ICONIC SILVER F-150 (2021+) Club

    I just realized I have 1 picture of my truck in my phone and it is while checking traps.. Bought my XLT in November and love it.
  6. Sport mode vs Tow/haul

    When I use tow/haul with a trailer I notice it downshifts when I get on the brakes. I'm not running hard towing but I love the tow mode. My old truck didn't do much but shift at a slightly higher rpm and it did not hold gears.
  7. Remote start question.

    I'm not sure how my xlt works on remote start but it changes to last setting when I hit the start button. I will say that I have never had a truck defrost as fast. The other morning I hit the remote start and guess I did it wrong so when I went out it wasn't running. Turned on max front defrost...
  8. Late Night Surprise Giveaway! 🌙✨ Free MELIPRON Truck Bed Rack for the Luckiest F150Gen14 Member!

    Guess I 'd have to say early morning runs to check traps. Not quite 3,000 miles on mine yet so the adventures are just beginning.
  9. Spray on liner rear wheel wells

    I am going to add liners to mine soon, I don't think you would be able to keep them clean with a spray in coating and the liners would be a long term addition. Either will work it will just take some prep for the spray in.
  10. 5L vs 3.5L?

    How much did your milage change with removing the air dam and putting on the tremor skid plate? It's a good looking upgrade.
  11. 5L vs 3.5L?

    Well I had the same dilemma in an f150 fx4 not the tremor. I went with the 5.0 and am enjoying it coming from a hemi. Plenty of power and great mileage and I have a 3.31 rear end.
  12. 20 MPG Club

    Well, new f150 owner and I am very surprised. Took a trip to the airport and reset the mileage, truck has about 2,000 miles on it. 330 mile round trip averaged 23.6 on the computer and didn't use half a tank.




Top