Sponsored

Search results

  1. XLT Power Folding Mirrors Retrofit - How To

    Here you go.
  2. Adding Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 with Forscan?

    Link to procedure for leveling CCM. https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/lift-level-have-you-re-aligned-your-cruise-control-module.5358/
  3. Adding Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 with Forscan?

    I know this is an older post but wanted to check if these were still available. I looked on the website but didn't see them.
  4. Adding Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 with Forscan?

    Thank you for the explanation. I had no clue why they needed to be twisted. The question I should have asked was: Can someone describe how to make this harness to someone who literally found out what Can Bus was 3 hours ago? I understand the pinning/connectors. Are there any requirements for the...
  5. Adding Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 with Forscan?

    There's some conflicting info on whether or not the Can-Bus wires need to be twisted. I know someone mentioned just using a 4 connector jacketed cable. Has anyone who did not twist the wires had any issues so far?
  6. Brake trailer module fault

    Was looking into a similar issue and had tagged this post where the cause was a blown fuse causing the same issues. https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/trailer-brake-module-fault-message-wont-go-away.4205/post-323658
  7. Possible to add Hill decent assist?

    Here's the thread. https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/adding-hill-descent-control-to-a-non-fx4-4wd.4471/




Top