Sponsored

Search results

  1. 275/60R20 Falken A/T3W Fuel Economy

    Funny enough the Falkens feel better on the road so far. But that may be bias since I just replaced them. As for noise I cant say I notice a difference personally so far on any highway driving I have done. The cabin is so isolated these days from noise. I am mostly curious to see how well these...
  2. 275/60R20 Falken A/T3W Fuel Economy

    I just swapped out the General Grappler APT's I had on my truck yesterday for the AT3W's. So far it feels like I'm getting slightly better gas mileage than I was previously. I am averaging about 11.5L/100KM. So about 20MPG overall. Il have to see long term. But so far not much of a difference on...
  3. 275/60R20 Falken A/T3W Fuel Economy

    I just ordered a set of the A/T3W to replace my stock tires. I should have them on next week and let you know if I lose any fuel economy.
  4. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    1FTFW1ED0MFB05036 If anyone could take a look. Ive been looking through these forums the last few days and want to make sure my new (to me) 2021 powerboost is up to date and if its worth grabbing a cable. Thanks ahead of time.




Top