Sponsored

Search results

  1. Shaking at idle (Powerboost 3.5)

    Had a 2019 3.5l ecoboost and a 2023 powerboost. Both have the shake at idle. Perfectly normal
  2. WTF Ford?!!! $5,600 for taillight replacement?!!

    You can buy one of those lights with the module for $500 on eBay. YouTubers making outrageous videos, imagine that!
  3. F-150 Custom Center Console Storage - 3D Printed

    would love a magic box 2.0 mount where I can still close the door!
  4. 2021 f150 XLT 3.5L ecoboost idle “shudder”

    both my 2019 3.5 and my 2023 powerboost with less than 800 miles has done this since new when running at idle. I'm sure it's just a characteristic of the engine.
  5. Hankook Dynapro AT2 has anyone used these in winter?

    I know when it snowed here in central Texas a few years ago I had no problems in the snow. Of course I took the opportunity to take it out and throw it into 2wd and play around with it then threw it in 4wd and had no problems getting around.
  6. Minnesota FS: Talons Garage PowerBoost Skid Plate Catalytic Converter Shield

    Interested but i'm in Texas so would need shipping. Not sure how that would work.
  7. What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    nothing special other than what you mentioned
  8. What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    You can do the 360 calibration with forscan. Click on the wrench and it should be in there. After that it walks you through what to do.
  9. What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    I installed the tow mirrors I bought and programmed them in with forscan and had to do a 360 camera calibration. I got them for just over $1400 shipped brand new.
  10. What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Nope you just have to tear the console apart a bit to put them in and they can see through those cloth/paper covers that are there.
  11. What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Added in the intrusion detection sensors that ford removed from my truck.




Top